Rams vs Chiefs - GAME DAY THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Was his spot really in danger? I thought he's been pretty solid.
No, probably not.
He brings a lot to special teams as well.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I really like Hager so far. He's a smart and instinctive guy. He also looks like he could be Chris Long's brother.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Yes, but a better back would have gained yards based on Tree's mistake. Tree needs to be better...that's all I am saying.

He made the play. No one knows for sure if a better back would of gained yards bc the situation wouldn't be the same. What we do know is he made a tfl. Great job by Tree.

FRO

Legend
So Pead's good series with Rams starters against Cheifs backups trumps what Cunningham has done in 2 seasons?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
That Tavon catch would have been a TD in a real game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So Pead's good series with Rams starters against Cheifs backups trumps what Cunningham has done in 2 seasons?
Who even knows anymore.
Nobody saw Zac Stacy getting released, so who knows what the depth chart looks like now.

FRO

Legend
Who even knows anymore.
Nobody saw Zac Stacy getting released, so who knows what the depth chart looks like now.
Pead very well could be ahead. I don't know what the depth chart looks like. For me I'll take Cunningham's body of work over Pead's one preseason moment. Maybe I'm too hard on Pead.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Who even knows anymore.
Zac Stacy saw Zac Stacy being released though.