Rams vs Chiefs - GAME DAY THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Pead showing great vision and patience. Cunningham, may move down the pecking order. He looked great on that drive.

FRO

Legend
That may have been one of the best Pead plays ever and Barnes didn't block crap for him.
I noticed that as well. It's a shame Rhaney is more comfortable at OG. I think physically and athletically he is the best guy for us at C. I think he is thinking too much at C, which is part of the job. I'm underwhelmed with Barnes.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i like how he gives the ball to tavon with him facing the d.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
What did he do? (TA)

Screen pass. Had him in the backfield, broke a tackle then an ankle, reversed field (Havenstein almost tackled him being lazy), then ran up the other sideline for about 35-40 yards.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cliffs please?
Tavon took a swing pass that was gonna net nothing and turned it up to the other side of the field for a big gain. Then Pead had a few runs, and he's capped it off with a TD. Harkey is isolating the linebackers and leading the way on those runs too.

Britt can't block.
Quick can.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Hopefully we see Pead for another couple drives. Like to see what he can do with the confidence back.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Tavon took a swing pass that was gonna net nothing and turned it up to the other side of the field for a big gain. Then Pead had a few runs, and he's capped it off with a TD. Harkey is isolating the linebackers and leading the way on those runs too.

Britt can't block.
Quick can.
So Harkules is putting in work?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Britt can't block.
Quick can.
Thanks a lot man

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I noticed that as well. It's a shame Rhaney is more comfortable at OG. I think physically and athletically he is the best guy for us at C. I think he is thinking too much at C, which is part of the job. I'm underwhelmed with Barnes.

Disagree. Reynolds and Barnes both opening holes and getting to second level. Rhaney cost the Rams the first drive with his false start.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn. Ogletree was like a bullet through that gap.