Rams vs Chargers Anti-Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Even though we lost that game, I wanna give props to the boys for staging a "what could've been comeback" No negativity here, just hard fought lessons and looking at the silver linings.
  • Good pick by Jenkins in the redzone
  • Schotty needs to fucking put Tavon Austin in motion before the snap often, that's his bread and butter
  • Just when things were about to get ugly after that Hill fumble, we bounced back nicely
  • Bailey's coming to his own with those nice catches and routes
  • Excellent fake punt by Hekker to sell it with Bailey making the catch, it had a nice zip on the throw too
  • Good attendance with the Cali Rams fans
Very hard fought game overall, go ahead and talk shit on Fisher all you want, he kept the boat afloat. Schotty is still sour on me right now, but that should be a wake up call not to allow stupid playcalling like that again. If Hill threw that elsewhere for a TD, we'd be complemting Schotty looking like a genius with those Randy Marsh big balls for making a gutsy call

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
We played a good team tough on the road and made them work hard for that win. I guarantee you they were sweating bullets there at the end. Btw after 11 games how many top ten defenses have we played against?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are a respected team now. That's all I want. No laughing stock here. Outstanding effort and a thrilling game!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I was looking forward to this game all year. I've been a chargers fan 2 years less than I've been a Rams fan so I love every time they play. Told myself no getting upset just sit back and enjoy the game. Even though was some horrible calls and bonehead plays I thought the game delevered on what I wanted.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
It was a good solid fight to the end. We almost completed the comeback. Fisher still has big balls. Hekker is the greatest quarterback/punter in NFL history. Sack City with another good showing. Thank You to all our LA Ram fans and others for attending the game!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
At least we know every game has no bearing on us making the Playoffs from here on out. So when we freak up games in the near future, we can just write it off to "it's OK, we just couldn't get out of our own way, again. It's not like we had something to lose." Very comforting! :mad:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
At least we know every game has no bearing on us making the Playoffs from here on out. So when we freak up games in the near future, we can just write it off to "it's OK, we just couldn't get out of our own way, again. It's not like we had something to lose." Very comforting! :mad:
Yeah. SF and Seattle both won so any playoff hopes would almost be impossible.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Disappointing loss but the Rams are really close to being a very good team, just not quite there yet. A qb, a couple o-lineman and a couple linebackers and we will be serious contenders.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
We're just a QB and a couple of interior o-linemen away from being serious contenders. Britt must be re-signed as well. We are so freakin close.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah I mean let's be honest, no way we were gonna win out and make the playoffs. We played pretty well today for the most part. We really should have won but the refs were God awful.

As we've all said before, we're one decent QB away from being pretty damn good. Getting lots of experience for our young players and the loss helps our draft stock.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Rams are real close as their play of late has shown! Looking forward to their rise to the top next season! Go Rams! (y)

Memphis Ram

Legend
I can stop trying to figure out possible playoff scenarios and get on with my life.

Both my fantasy teams should win easily this week.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
This team is growing up and playing better. They made mistakes but fought back. We are so close!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Things are looking up. We will finish at .500 or better for the season. It may not seem like a success, but I think most will agree .500 is pretty darn good given we didn't have Bradford.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

Let me clarify then. Rams are my 1st love. 1st team I ever liked and rooted for in the nfl. Since the day I started following them and stated they were my favorite team I've never looked back. 2 years later the chargers got some players I liked in Doug Flutie and Ladainian Tomlinson and I've followed them ever since as well.