Rams vs Chargers Anti-Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
This might get some hate, but ehh. If the Rams end up in LA we at least know there is a solid fanbase. And as long as we aren't playing teams from Cali we will have a big homefield advantage. It's shocking/disappointing to see so many of the opposing teams fans in the dome.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Personally I thought we looked like the better team out there today. I think that is something to look forward to watching and witnessing when we turn the corner on figuring out how to win in the face of adversity.

fancents86

Starter
If it wasn't for stupid penalties, this game wouldn't have even been close. Bailey was beasting all day. That catch that should have been a td was a top play of the year. Donal came In at just the right time. Mason was running on all cylinders. Austin made some great plays. Jenkins was the defensive player of the day. Oh, and let's not forget WE DIDNT IMPLODE!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
This might get some hate, but ehh. If the Rams end up in LA we at least know there is a solid fanbase. And as long as we aren't playing teams from Cali we will have a big homefield advantage. It's shocking/disappointing to see so many of the opposing teams fans in the dome.

You've got a point there. I don't want to start up that conversation, but I was surprised with all the Rams fans out there. The dome can get rocking but it's usually pretty sad to see how many opposing team fans are there. I'm usually on the stl side of things too, but I'm a fan regardless.

On another note, it's refreshing to think about us with a fresh QB but at the same time I worry that we'll be like the Vikings or something even if we get our guy. But then I realize that we have a damn good team here that can only get better. No way we can get worse.

Youngest team last three years, one of the toughest schedules the last few years, and tons of playing experience for all the youngsters. We're headed in the right direction and we're so close.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
This is a road loss that ends up being an acceptable performance if you go back home and win the majority of those games. Its completely understandable and the correct level of effort. I believe they are slowly turning the corner. Of course that isn't going to be enough for this year, but I really do believe that they'll be ready for next year. I'm sure we'll hear it a million times, but a QB away from the playoffs.