Rams to launch “wide-ranging” search on Friday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i hope their search is more fruitful than fisher's wide ranging search for an oc, which ended up being boras.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Works great too, except that one time..... when he was here with the Rams
That was the perfect storm of shit though. New system, no offseason, rookie receivers, injuries, and then Bradford went down too. If any system would reap benefits after time, it would be his. I just don't know if he's head coach material. Maybe he is now, after some time off, but I just don't *feel* it. You know?

Zero

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It shouldn't be, but it will be.

Too many primadonna fans and primadonna celebrities who demand preferential treatment because of the perceived prestige of the city. Already got asshats like Rob Lowe, Eric Dickerson, Snoop Dogg, and others claiming they know what's best for L.A.

I would stomp so much ass if I lived in that city. lol.
lol.Man you got it in for Dickerson.
I understand it though

…..

Legend
That was the perfect storm of crap though. New system, no offseason, rookie receivers, injuries, and then Bradford went down too. If any system would reap benefits after time, it would be his. I just don't know if he's head coach material. Maybe he is now, after some time off, but I just don't *feel* it. You know?

Yes I know cause I'm not feelin it either. I thought his system was complicated (going by memory) but the main thing for me is we cant be sure if he's finally ready, especially for the bright lights of LA, or needs more seasoning. Plus, I don't know what kind of staff he could lure in here. I admit I know little about him, just have a bad memory and of course, a hate for all things Patriot.

On the flip side, we could be terribly wrong about him lol so theres that too!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not too big on josh

It's like an ex gf ... she is an ex for a reason.

Never look back

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shanny Jr will be the most highly-sought guy by all teams this offseason, and yeah I'd think the Rams are the leading option in his mind with Kroenke, and the trio of Donald/Goff/Gurley. They have pieces to build around.

But I'm happy as long as they bring in a strong offensive mind and build around him. If they have to grow him into the great head coach they want that's cool by me. Get a strong leader with vision and offensive knowledge, surround him with good people, support and be patient.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not too big on josh

It's like an ex gf ... she is an ex for a reason.

Never look back
Unless your ex was "meh" in high school and turns into a straight up catch in college. I'm only like warm on McDaniels though.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Lovie Smith is another name that could be thrown into the mix!!

Not sure about that, Lovie just wrapped up his first season at Illinois with a record of 3-9 and the Buccaneers firing Lovie and promoting Dirk Koetter seems like an excellent decision...I'm betting there will be no love for Lovie in the City of Angels.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Balls.

Asheville > all

What the hell is an Asheville?

Also I don't think it needs to be a big splash name, but he needs to be successful. If he can win, he'll become a big splash name. Get the best guy for the job, end of story. Fisher was the big splash name, Spags was the big splash name.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What the hell is an Asheville?
http://mountainx.com/news/frommer-o...a-asheville-is-2015s-no-1-travel-destination/

outdoors_0.jpg

a5966efe634a4f778efbb26a04a1b0c6.jpeg

7fd8d740f97746e8b975c0e91032d2cc.jpeg

0930bebc69554a86978a1812ef8f009b.jpeg

3cd4c476221e4bf9812670383f40542c.jpeg

9530b96539d84e3dbda926edca2ff42e.jpeg

BiltmoreHouse_Christmas.jpg

74ef57643eae4cb498186407ea69ca1c.jpeg

929621ca83dd4e5c939f8ba898c492bf.jpeg