Rams still in wait-and-see mode with CB Trumaine Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
A four year, $39.271 million contract extension with a $18.25 million guaranteed is quite a bit for a two down run stuffer, IMO.
I feel you about his game numbers. I just don't think it was entirely Brockers fault. I think he could definitely be an asset rushing the passer. And I just think he adds so much for our run defense. If he can give us more than 40 snaps a game, I'm positive he's stats will show this.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
So , Trumaine helps his cause by not being at OTA...(voluntary or not)...although admittedly, I do not know what the reason is...
A four year, $39.271 million contract extension with a $18.25 million guaranteed is quite a bit for a two down run stuffer, IMO. Hopefully, he does better in Wade Phillips system.

I think sometimes Brockers does more than is easily seen...He takes a lot of heat off of Donald...I get your point though, for sure..

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I guess TJ is thinking "wait and see" means after July 15??