Rams sign Tre'Davious White

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably just crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s.

:D
Thought admittedly it could be some Monty Python level crossing the i's and dotting the t's.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Thought admittedly it could be some Monty Python level crossing the i's and dotting the t's.
1712701791429.png

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Almost certainly. Rams doc did the surgery but team physician has to give him a physical. It's routine. I think it was just as simple
as passing a physical and while it was presumed to be fine, I bet they wanted to be sure and takes some time...esp. when there is no rush, no upcoming games ... get it done within a couple of weeks is fine, when schedules match up.

I think you nailed it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Almost certainly. Rams doc did the surgery but team physician has to give him a physical. It's routine. I think it was just as simple
as passing a physical and while it was presumed to be fine, I bet they wanted to be sure and takes some time...esp. when there is no rush, no upcoming games ... get it done within a couple of weeks is fine, when schedules match up.

I think you nailed it.
What surgery did The Rams dr.’s do ?
Reggie & The Rams trainers are top notch.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like White's contract only counts for $3,485,294 against the cap this year according to overthecap.com. That leaves us with $11,546,513 for our top 51 contracts going into the draft.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I just mean he does not work for the Rams, not any kind of employee. He's like Robert Kerlen was back in the day -- a major player in this kind of surgery. Like Dr. Jobe and others.
But his bio says he’s the team’s head physician.
Not an employee.. but attached.