Rams sign DT Dominique Easley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Rams must have liked what they saw. Quinn, Donald, Brockers, Coples, Easley - all 1st rounders. Crazy.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Can he make 30 yard field goals , because that's what the Rams really need the most

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Thank goodness!!! I was getting nervous going into the season without 5 1st rounders on the dline.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
+1 CG.
why does it seem like we are filling the locker room with bad character guys

Because we have no high (starter level draft picks this or next year). Puts you in a position where you HAVE TO gamble on character/injury prone players. It is the bad side of moving up to get Goff.

Ram65

Legend
Great news! Like two year deals better with low cap hit year two. Don't see him disrupting this Rams team. Gotta be excited about this Rams defense!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He's basically Aaron Donald with bad knees and worse character. I trust Fisher on the character part, he can fix that. He's shown that. The knees are the things that concern me. Obviously they did their physicals and all that, but I'm just not sure if he'll hold up.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm sure it's structured so they can cut him any time they want / right now - he is just a guy trying to make the team. Nothing but upside.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well...

I guess we can scratch a backup DL off our needs list. Lol.

I recall that it was a post draft concern by some.

We can rest assured that Fisher'r not gonna totally neglect his D. Ever...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's official; Rams locker room is down to one pillar. :sneaky:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm told the deal came Fairley Easely.

Too bad we don't have both of them :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't quite call him AD....not just yet
Agree actually I'd call him Nick Fairley, very similar situation. Head case and injury/weight/health issues led to them both being free agents. When those 2 are healthy they're both very productive they just aren't always ready to play.

VFerragamo

Cagey Veteran
Two cents from my brother the Pats fan:

"Plenty of talent as first round pick who flashed some real high end skill at times. Knock is consistent injury issues dating back to college, plus attitude issues maybe, kind of a 'me' guy. Was suprised pats cut him and definitely nothing to lose by signing him, lots of upside if healthy..."

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I wouldn't quite call him AD....not just yet

Well, I should rephrase that. He's Donald as far as style goes. Almost identical. Easley isn't on the same level as Donald, mostly because of his knee injuries. I watched him at Florida, and before he got hurt, the guy was 100% on a similar level as AD. His first step and burst was insane. If he can ever get back to that...unlikely at this point though. He's still got all the talent in the world if he can stay healthy, so if we can get him healthy and keep him healthy, plus he's not a problem in the locker room, he's a steal. Worth the risk.