Rams select Josh Forrest ILB with #190 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
Based just on that video he looks like he follows his assignment really well and has ball hawking instincts. Looks a little slow for the NFL but might have just been the small sampling.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

he also took a highlight moment away from the pharaoh. batted the ball away before it could get to him. it's on in camp. @2:07.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/4/30/11545552/2016-nfl-draft-los-angeles-rams-josh-forrest-grade

2016 NFL Draft: Grading the Los Angeles Rams' Selection Of Josh Forrest
By Sean Wilkinson@Papa_Lurch on Apr 30, 2016

usa-today-9146593.0.jpg

Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports

The Rams broke their string of skill position players by selecting LB Josh Forrest. Whadya think?

After focusing solely on the offensive side of the ball with their first four selections of the2016 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Rams selected ILB Josh Forrest out of Kentucky.

Grade: B

Forrest has some athleticism according to his NFL.com draft profile. That suits Rams Defensive Coordinator Gregg Williams just fine. But I get the feeling that Rams Special Teams Coordinator John Fassel will be working with Forrest more than Williams. That's not to say that he's not a good developmental prospect at ILB behind Alec Ogletree. But let's be real here... if he makes the 53-man roster, it will be as a special teams contributor.

This pick screams Daren Bates replacement to me. Someone who can provide depth in a pinch, but will be relied upon to become one of Jeff Fisher's coveted 'core' special teams players - hopefully sans the personal fouls.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Definetely Bates replacement...He's got some skills with his hands due to coming from the wr side.....I like this pick...

Makes me wonder about that dude Lynch....I had some high hopes for him...

Need to put this cat and Goff together in the weight room....at least eat the same things....

Oh, and he definitely looks faster than a 4.78