Rams select Josh Forrest ILB with #190 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i do trust fisher/snead with defensive picks. lets hope that can be applied to the offense (gurley obviously) as well.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
NFL Draft Scout's #11 ranked ILB. That's all I got for you. ESPN likes the pick.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
At this point , you're just drafting special team players

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Depth pick
Kid seems versatile.
Just started playing football as a junior in high school?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Dude seems like a turnover machine based in the clip in this thread. Did it say converted wide receiver?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah he's a project/conversion with upside. It's round 6 so whatever, and as @Force16X pointed out Rams are pretty good drafters on the defensive side of things. Good size and measurables, will be fun to watch him in preseason.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
giphy.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Probably there to replace Darren Bates, dude was a special teams monster. Hope Forrest can at least replicate his production.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Rams needed some size and depth at LB so I like the pick. Hasn't played alot of football so there is upside there.

Question is does he backup Ayers on the strongside and compete to replace him next year or does he backup Ogletree giving us some more size behind Tree.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Rams needed some size and depth at LB so I like the pick. Hasn't played alot of football so there is upside there.

Question is does he backup Ayers on the strongside and compete to replace him next year or does he backup Ogletree giving us some more size behind Tree.
Still hoping for Aaron Wallace, but probably not gonna happen.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Daren Bates replacement. A much needed replacement. I was really disappointed when Bates left.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Dude seems to have some high upside. Like it, but there were some proven guys sitting there.