Rams schedule released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not out of the realm of possibility that the team could be looking at another 1-4 start.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The last 7 games looks like a really tough stretch right now.

How? You know that San Fran is shit right? And the lions, and bucs? Even the Bengals aren't too much to get worried over. This schedule is the best we've had in years.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
It was always going to be tough schedule, but tbh, it could have been a lot worse.

Time to stop making excuses about it now, put the pads on and win some damn games.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I have a scheduling conflict for the TNF Tampa game. The Force Awakens premieres that night. #NerdProblems

WestCoastRam

Legend
There's a shot we could go on a four game win streak after the bye. If we do that, I think we have a winning record and a real shot at the playoffs.

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-21_17-2-35.png
    upload_2015-4-21_17-2-35.png
    436 KB · Views: 143

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I will say this; beat Seattle week 1... That's a HUGE springboard.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I like this schedule - a lot. No excuses not to be ready for the season opener and a chance to seal up the division in the last 2 weeks.

I'm glad we dont have MNF games - we haven't earned them ............... yet

tahoe

Pro Bowler
If the defense shows up early in the season and they somehow get an offensive line they will handle those first 5 games.

jjab360

Legend
Can TNF even be considered primetime? Considering how unpopular it is and the fact that every team in the league has a mandatory TNF game, I think not. So basically, we don't have a single primetime game. Smh, so disrespectful..

Athos

Legend
Tougher stretch the first few games and after the bye, it lets up.

The Whiners will be a joke this year, imo and not nearly as tough. KraperDick is gonna get hit hard.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If the defense shows up early in the season and they somehow get an offensive line they will handle those first 5 games.

That's huge. Because the early part is the harder part, IMO. Can't get in a hole to start the season again.

Athos

Legend
Can TNF even be considered primetime? Considering how unpopular it is and the fact that every team in the league has a mandatory TNF game, I think not. So basically, we don't have a single primetime game. Smh, so disrespectful..

Get to the playoffs and we'll have have primetime game.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
NFL schedule is certainly not made by computers. Rams have played their 2nd game vs SEA in SEA 6 straight years (wk 17, 14, 17, 17, 17, 16)

RamzFanz

Damnit

I am of the opinion the first half of last season was heavily affected by the new scheme. I'm betting the D comes out like it ended, lights out!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

After that dumpster fire of a game we played against the whiners last year, of course we don't deserve respect. The good news is SNF has flex scheduling