Rams schedule released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Untitled 519.jpg

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I like the 3 game home stretch before the 2 on the road to finish the season.

Memphis Ram

Legend
No Monday night football this year.

Interesting that the team spends the final two games of the season on the West Coast.:whistle:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Palmer should be back by game 4. The look on Arians face when we put him right back on IR will be priceless.

We start out 5-0 bitches be taking notice.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Quick observations:

1. Only 1 primetime game (TB). No MNF or SNF.
2. First 5 games are rough SEA, PIT, @ AZ, @ GB. WAS is a MUST win early in the season. If we can somehow come out of the first five 3-2 or better I'd be thrilled.
3. The second game against SEA may not be week 17 this year, but it's close enough.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Only 1 prime time game. The last 7 games looks like a really tough stretch right now. It's imperative to get off to a 3-2 or 4-1 start if they want to make the playoffs.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I CALLED IT! I CALLED IT! On one of the other earlier posts about finishing the season in Seattle. I said the shitbirds would be visiting the other shitbirds in Arizona for week 17 and the Rams would be playing the whiners...at St. Louis.

So I got the city wrong, sue me.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm so glad we play the Steelers early. Bell will be suspended for our game.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Its not a terrible schedule really. There isnt any killer stretches like years past. I expected division games to end the season, its what the nfl does. Id rather end the season at san fran than at Seattle although its only one week different.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Gotta love seeing Washington, Cleveland, and Chicago. Gotta hate seeing Green Bay...

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Quick observations:

1. Only 1 primetime game (TB). No MNF or SNF.
2. First 5 games are rough SEA, PIT, @ AZ, @ GB. WAS is a MUST win early in the season. If we can somehow come out of the first five 3-2 or better I'd be thrilled.
3. The second game against SEA may not be week 17 this year, but it's close enough.

Very doable. Washington, and Pittsburgh at home are nothing to worry about. Winning one game of the other three is manageable. Especially the way we play Seattle.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Usually I don't get too worked up over the schedule. Teams change too much year to year.

My first reaction: looks like a tough schedule