CELEBRATE !! Rams beat Panthers Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: https://twitter.com/macwfnz/status/1581823877357121536?s=20&t=YSBoFd146Lv6_r4K8nLCsA

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Wow. The defense did a damn good job.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
It was still sort of Robinson's fault there tbh. Robinson needs to body the DB there, make a quick fake and take the inside and shield the ball. Instead he overdoes the fake and wastes time then doesn't get to track the throw in.

Guessing the Rams will coach him to body guys in the future. He's a big boy use that frame.
Well, that not withstanding, where the fuck is the flag!?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I am going to watch that game tonight. I hope it tells me something.
Stop the run. Force them into 3rd and longer situations. And for Gawd's sakes, make tackles! Do that and Jimmy GQ will make mistake trying to throw further down the field.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am going to watch that game tonight. I hope it tells me something.
It will. For whatever reason, we are the niners super bowl every year and that they suck against everyone else.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What does last year have to do with this year? We sure don't look like a team that just won a sb.
Watching what he did last year, good and bad, makes me believe that Stafford can do it this year with the right help.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching what he did last year, good and bad, makes me believe that Stafford can do it this year with the right help.

Just give him an extra second.

As was the case last season the Rams season will go as Stafford goes. When he played shit the Rams were shit, when he played well the Rams were unbeatable.

RamWoodie

Legend
Something happened with the OLine in the 2nd half. That's what I saw...along with McVay getting Stafford on the move more. I hate that Boom went down because opinions on Boom are quite varied. It doesn't matter now because All the Rams have...IS WHAT THEY HAVE...but they were more solid in the 2nd half than they have been in the last two games.

What we do know...is that the next stretch of games is going to test them hard...Niners, Bucs, Cards, Saints, and Chiefs. It'll be great to come out of that stretch 3-2...but anything better than that makes a real statement!!!

Tano

Legend
Something happened with the OLine in the 2nd half. That's what I saw...along with McVay getting Stafford on the move more. I hate that Boom went down because opinions on Boom are quite varied. It doesn't matter now because All the Rams have...IS WHAT THEY HAVE...but they were more solid in the 2nd half than they have been in the last two games.

What we do know...is that the next stretch of games is going to test them hard...Niners, Bucs, Cards, Saints, and Chiefs. It'll be great to come out of that stretch 3-2...but anything better than that makes a real statement!!!
Cards and Saints suck

Niners and Bucs aren't playing well and if we play aggressive defense with a decent OL - we can win those games

Chiefs - that one will be tough no matter what

fearsomefour

Legend
I think in Aboushi's case, PFF might have scored him per half. It had been almost a year to the date of his injury since he was in an NFL game, so that first half was understandably rough, his 2'nd half was much better.
A guy that was on a practice squad, signed and come in a couple of weeks later unexpectedly.....he didn't do terrible.
There were some bad plays and some good.....about what one would expect from a journeyman.
Assuming he starts vs SF in two weeks it will be interesting to see any improvements.
Playing next to Allen should help as well.

fearsomefour

Legend
Like perhaps we need to start a fast running QB like Mariota?!
No.
Mariota was 8 of 9 passing I believe.
So, perhaps steal some things they were doing in the run game.
I would really like the Rams to create some mis matches using Tutu as well. He is getting worked into the offense but some up with a wheel route or something where he is hidden or coming out of motion.....Kupp will be doubled, run some action to clear space for him. He has beaten every one that has been on him.
Get Tutu on a LB or Safety and make a couple of big plays.
Getting Jefferson back helps a lot too.
But, it all comes down to the OL.

fearsomefour

Legend

Kolone is the one who needs to be replaced.
He is trying hard but he cannot (to this point) block anything with lateral movement.....which is a lot of the Rams running game.
Anytime he had to move down the line he immediately gave up penetration.
If Allen isn't back they need to start the vet they have rostered.
Hopefully Allen is back and healthy for SF.
Aboushi wasn't a disaster.
He had some bad plays and made a few good plays as well.

Tano

Legend
No.
Mariota was 8 of 9 passing I believe.
So, perhaps steal some things they were doing in the run game.
I would really like the Rams to create some mis matches using Tutu as well. He is getting worked into the offense but some up with a wheel route or something where he is hidden or coming out of motion.....Kupp will be doubled, run some action to clear space for him. He has beaten every one that has been on him.
Get Tutu on a LB or Safety and make a couple of big plays.
Getting Jefferson back helps a lot too.
But, it all comes down to the OL.
Well at least we will have Allen instead of Kolone and I like Jackson over Noteboom (sorry not impressed with Noteboom this year)

Evans is definitely the weak link now

fearsomefour

Legend
Well at least we will have Allen instead of Kolone and I like Jackson over Noteboom (sorry not impressed with Noteboom this year)

Evans is definitely the weak link now
Jackson played pretty well at LT and may play better there than G.
Going up against Bosa and some others will be a real test.
This really goes to show how having a serviceable running game changes everything.
Doesn't matter if the runs are from WR on jet action or RBs......there has to be a running game presence.
It helps the OL tremendously in pass pro.
I wonder if Aboushi will flip to LG when Shelton returns or if McVay will stick with Evans.
Allen back vs SF and hopefully Shelton back the week after and things are about as right as they are going to get with the OL unless there is a trade.