CELEBRATE !! Rams beat Panthers Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Aboushi wasn't that bad. We have seen worse than that in multiple games this year.

Thing is OL is relative to the opponent. Carolina was a get right matchup sandwiched between real tough fronts. So they have to get Allen back and then it is about the 5 playing together.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am in Carolina Panther country, and my phone blew up afer the pick six. All of them got an "F You!" text after the game.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
No, he doesn't.

Same guy.. worse line.. different targets..

Stafford has ALWAYS thrown pick-6s.. he's no different than the guy we saw last year.

He completed 78% of his passes and had a 96 rating behind an absolutely patchwork Oline.
Obviously your expectations of qb play and mine differ. When you have more picks than touchdowns and lead the league in pick 6s and picks. That's "you suck ass" territory for me and idc what his comp% or rating is if he's leading the league in those categories and not putting up points. That type of play isn't gonna work against good teams and we all know it. He needs to play better.

Psycho_X

Legend
I think in Aboushi's case, PFF might have scored him per half. It had been almost a year to the date of his injury since he was in an NFL game, so that first half was understandably rough, his 2'nd half was much better.
Yeah, would actually be curious what everyone's was in just the second half. But I'm not expecting a whole lot out of Aboushi, he's a journeyman for a reason. But if we can get just average protection from him I'd be happy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I imagine Giles is a real hoot at parties.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Who needs an excuse? We have a Super Bowl winning QB from last year. Screw excuses.
What does last year have to do with this year? We sure don't look like a team that just won a sb.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Obviously your expectations of qb play and mine differ. When you have more picks than touchdowns and lead the league in pick 6s and picks. That's "you suck ass" territory for me and idc what his comp% or rating is if he's leading the league in those categories and not putting up points. That type of play isn't gonna work against good teams and we all know it. He needs to play better.

My point is that he's always had stretches like that.

Did you not see last November?

Same guy.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I just didn't expect it to be this fucking bad. It literally hurts to watch.
Don't know what you were watching yesterday.

That was a team that is beat-the-fuck up... that righted the ship enough to get a two touchdown win over a shitty team.

Any win is good.. a two touchdown win is always good.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
My point is that he's always had stretches like that.

Did you not see last November?

Same guy.
I understand that but the offense rarely look bad all last season. Can we say the same for any game this season? I know I can't.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Don't know what you were watching yesterday.

That was a team that is beat-the-fuck up... that righted the ship enough to get a two touchdown win over a shitty team.

Any win is good.. a two touchdown win is always good.
Against the worst team in the league.. they better win by 2 possessions coming off the sb.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
When the pick-6 happened, I was wondering whether Skowronek was supposed to be in that spot.

Thought the play might have called for him to take his pattern up the field to carry the CB (Jackson) with him. Kupp was covered by another DB. When the ball went-off Kupp's finger-tips, Jackson was in perfect position. Even if the pass is better and completed, Jackson is in position to make an immediate tackle.

The route combination did not look right to me ... and I did stay at an American Express last night.

Seriously though, it reminded me of the pick-6 in last year's Ravens game. OBJ said after the game that he turned the wrong way which put the DB responsible for him (Chuck Clark?) in a perfect spot for the pick.
I thought the same.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I understand that but the offense rarely look bad all last season. Can we say the same for any game this season? I know I can't.

The offensive line didn't have this kind of injury situation last year. Not even close.
And, year-to-year.. things change.

The Rams scored 28 yesterday.. that's fine for the situation they're in right now. Do they need to get better? Yup.

Remember.. this was a response to you saying Stafford sucks and is worse than he was last year. He's not.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Against the worst team in the league.. they better win by 2 possessions coming off the sb.
Against an awful team.. while enduring a ridiculous number of line injuries.
You realize that 4 out of 5 starting line positions were backups yesterday? And that two of them... Kolone and Aboushi.. weren't even on the 53 man roster when the season started? That they're playing their 3rd string center... 5th string right guard and 4th string left guard and backup LT?

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
The offensive line didn't have this kind of injury situation last year. Not even close.
And, year-to-year.. things change.

The Rams scored 28 yesterday.. that's fine for the situation they're in right now. Do they need to get better? Yup.

Remember.. this was a response to you saying Stafford sucks and is worse than he was last year. He's not.
Idk how you or anyone can say Stafford doesn't suck rn. Agree to disagree

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Idk how you or anyone can say Stafford doesn't suck rn. Agree to disagree
I don't know how anyone watching can say he does or that he's different from the guy he's been all his career.

Again.. if you watched in November..

And, remember.. he's BY FAR the active leader in pick-6s thrown... and tied for #2 all-time. It's just part of who he's always been.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What does last year have to do with this year? We sure don't look like a team that just won a sb.
You’re right we don’t. In six games we have had six different starting OL’s and I believe every one of the 6 games finished with a different OL that started the game. So that is 12 different OL’s in 6 games.

Sorry but I am all in Matthew