Rams at Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Go Rams!!!!!

Happened to get New York sports radio Friday evening while driving and the they said Petty was starting. Really down on Fitzharvard. Rams got to play the run and put Petty under the gun in 2nd and 3rd downs!

Rams need a win today!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I always root for a Rams win and hope they go on a run to make the playoffs. But the recent game losing streak really took a lot out of me. I'll be watching and pulling for a win, but it feels like mid December when all we're playing for is pride.

Sad thing is, if Case plays well and they win we won't see Goff next week. Heck he could play poorly but a win probably means more of Case Keenum. Fisher will still think playoffs are an option. No one else is separating themselves from the wild card chase. But we have too many losses to the contenders.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Got a new hat on today and it's going to be LUCKY!!!!!! GO RAMS!!!!!!

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Oh, and in the freak me category, the whiners, faders and albatross are all not on at 10...Wow, Rams game for me ??? Ah, NO...Let's punish me with the freaking Falcons/Eagles...I really am pissed about that...I found a good stream but I really enjoy being able to watch on my 33 inch TV instead of my 17 inch computer screen...And the best stream isn't really like TV...

Where's the really good stream please ?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Got a new hat on today and it's going to be LUCKY!!!!!! GO RAMS!!!!!!

Yes!!!
It's gonna be a Super Bowl hat you watch

I just retired this one - 8 years old and it's finally been put to pasture cause it just got so nasty my wife barred the thing - it's been a favorite of mine for almost a decade and it's certainly seen some average football, but also some great life moments

looking for my new hat online as we speak to wear to the Rams Super Bowl victory game in the not so distsnt future -- gots to be the blue and white though

GO RAMS!!!!

image.jpeg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
For anyone with ace player here is a link acestream://957213821d395d404b9f1788904a8dc1451b6177

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im excited lets start this playoff run today.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Robert Quinn Robert Quinn Robert Quinn :(:unsure:o_O:palm:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
LET'S GO RAMS!!! Let's punk the rookie QB!

Q729

Legend
All that throwing and Gurley still has no opportunity. Frustrating.