Rams at Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
IMG_0773_zpsgllzqmov.jpg

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
If the Rams some how manage to lose this game with Petty starting?

I can't even imagine how the fans in Los Angeles and here on ROD would feel.

Unless the Rams have 3 fumbles, a pick 6, a blocked punt and 15 penalties, there is no possible way the Rams and Keenum should lose this game to Petty and the Jets.

The drama of the LA Rams will be on the Highest ALERT today

redalert.gif~c200

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Even though he's a new starter, I always hate to face a team with a QB you don't have a lot of film on.

Off to the Stags Bar and Kitchen in Newport for the game!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well ..

Rams-jets.jpg

The game well be on FOX here in So.Cal.
-ryan-fitzpatrick.jpg
Sorry to here Fitz isn't starting! I was looking forward to His Picks!!

new-york-jets3.jpg

Here ^ is a photo of the Jets to keep an Eye on!
90100345.jpg

I just have a couple of photos from the Pass ..
1974-mike-adamle_new-york-jets.jpg

... to bring back memories!
RamsJets1.jpg

We will probably see another "D" Battle!
Shark-Donald-attack.gif

Aaron Donald well go on the attack!
smiling-Jeff.JPG

And Fisher will leave the Games "Smiling" about the performance he got in all three phases of the game!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/la-sp-rams-jets-matchup-20161112-story.html

Rams pass offense vs. Jets pass defense: Despite fans’ chanting for Jared Goff, Case Keenum remains the Rams’ starting quarterback. Keenum has completed nearly 62% of his passes, nine for touchdowns, with 11 interceptions. Receivers Kenny Britt and Tavon Austin are tied with a team-best 37 receptions, but tight end Lance Kendricks was Keenum’s favorite target last week against Carolina, catching seven passes. The Jets are giving up 289.6 yards passing a game, which ranks 22nd in the NFL. Former USC All-American Leonard Williams has six sacks. Cornerback Marcus Williams and safety Marcus Gilchrist each have two interceptions.

EDGE: Jets

Rams run offense vs. Jets run defense:
The Rams’ lack of an effective running game remains a huge issue. Todd Gurley is averaging only 56.4 yards per game. He had a season-long 18-yard gain against Carolina out of the Wildcat formation. The offensive line continues to struggle against schemes stacked to stop Gurley. The Jets are giving up 81 yards rushing per game, which ranks fourth in the NFL. Middle linebacker David Harris has a team-best 37 tackles. Sheldon Richardson, Muhammad Wilkerson and Steve McLendon join Williams on the defensive line or as edge rushers.

Jets pass offense vs. Rams pass defense: After a career season in 2015 and then a long holdout, Ryan Fitzpatrick has completed 56.4% of his passes, eight for touchdowns, with an NFL-worst 13 interceptions. Fitzpatrick suffered a knee sprain last week against Miami. If he is sidelined, Bryce Petty will start. Receiver Brandon Marshall has 39 catches, two for scores. Quincy Enunwa has three touchdown catches. The Rams sacked Cam Newton five times last week. They are giving up 232.3 yards passing a game, which ranks ninth in the NFL. They have not intercepted a pass in the last four games.

EDGE: Rams

Jets run offense vs. Rams run defense: Veteran Matt Forte has rushed for 634 yards and seven touchdowns for an offense that has averaged 113.4 yards rushing per game. Bilal Powell has run for 235 yards and a touchdown. Linebackers Alec Ogletreeand Mark Barron and slot cornerback Lamarcus Joyner are the top tacklers for a Rams defense that has given up 77.3 yards rushing per game, which ranks 11th in the NFL. The defensive line benefited from an open date two weeks ago that enabled tackle Michael Brockers to return to full strength. The Rams limited Carolina running back Jonathan Stewart to 42 yards in 15 carries last week.

Special teams: Rams punter Johnny Hekker got a fortuitous bounce last week against Carolina, resulting in a 75-yard kick. He is averaging 45.8 yards per kick and has consistently pinned opponents inside the 15-yard line. Greg Zuerlein missed two field-goal attempts from 55 yards against Carolina, his first misses in 13 attempts. Benny Cunningham has averaged 24 yards per kickoff return, Tavon Austin 9.2 yards per punt return. Jets kicker Nick Folk, a 10-year pro, has made 16 of 18 field-goal attempts. Lac Edwards has put 13 of 40 punts inside the 20. Jalin Marshall averages 24.3 yards per kickoff return, and 6.6 yards per punt return.

Gary Klein’s pick: This looked like an easy win for the Rams when they were playing well early in the season. Now it’s a tossup. The Rams are making another long trip after a loss. It has not been a formula for success. They followed a home defeat to the Buffalo Bills with losses at Detroit and against the New York Giants in London. At least Jeff Fisher won’t hear Rams fans yelling for Goff at MetLife Stadium. The Jets are 3-6 and coming off a loss to Miami. Fitzpatrick practiced this week but if he is sidelined, the Rams’ defensive front could make it tough on Petty.

Jets 20, Rams 17

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Even though he's a new starter, I always hate to face a team with a QB you don't have a lot of film on.

Off to the Stags Bar and Kitchen in Newport for the game!

This is the time that I tend to invoke the name Elvis Grbak...The guy who fleeced KC for a huge contract because the Rams made him look like the next coming of Joe Montana...The Az QB (the name evades me right now) is another one...Let's get off that ship and let it sail...Pressure early and often might be the way to the winner's circle...And not let Case throw the ball late in the game if it's a close game with the Rams having a small lead...And PLEASE let them do something to get Gurley going...Not laying blame, but he's like an anchor right now...

Last edited:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Oh, and in the fuck me category, the whiners, faders and albatross are all not on at 10...Wow, Rams game for me ??? Ah, NO...Let's punish me with the freaking Falcons/Eagles...I really am pissed about that...I found a good stream but I really enjoy being able to watch on my 33 inch TV instead of my 17 inch computer screen...And the best stream isn't really like TV...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/la-sp-rams-jets-matchup-20161112-story.html

Rams pass offense vs. Jets pass defense: Despite fans’ chanting for Jared Goff, Case Keenum remains the Rams’ starting quarterback. Keenum has completed nearly 62% of his passes, nine for touchdowns, with 11 interceptions. Receivers Kenny Britt and Tavon Austin are tied with a team-best 37 receptions, but tight end Lance Kendricks was Keenum’s favorite target last week against Carolina, catching seven passes. The Jets are giving up 289.6 yards passing a game, which ranks 22nd in the NFL. Former USC All-American Leonard Williams has six sacks. Cornerback Marcus Williams and safety Marcus Gilchrist each have two interceptions.

Rams run offense vs. Jets run defense:
The Rams’ lack of an effective running game remains a huge issue. Todd Gurley is averaging only 56.4 yards per game. He had a season-long 18-yard gain against Carolina out of the Wildcat formation. The offensive line continues to struggle against schemes stacked to stop Gurley. The Jets are giving up 81 yards rushing per game, which ranks fourth in the NFL. Middle linebacker David Harris has a team-best 37 tackles. Sheldon Richardson, Muhammad Wilkerson and Steve McLendon join Williams on the defensive line or as edge rushers.

Jets pass offense vs. Rams pass defense: After a career season in 2015 and then a long holdout, Ryan Fitzpatrick has completed 56.4% of his passes, eight for touchdowns, with an NFL-worst 13 interceptions. Fitzpatrick suffered a knee sprain last week against Miami. If he is sidelined, Bryce Petty will start. Receiver Brandon Marshall has 39 catches, two for scores. Quincy Enunwa has three touchdown catches. The Rams sacked Cam Newton five times last week. They are giving up 232.3 yards passing a game, which ranks ninth in the NFL. They have not intercepted a pass in the last four games.

Jets run offense vs. Rams run defense: Veteran Matt Forte has rushed for 634 yards and seven touchdowns for an offense that has averaged 113.4 yards rushing per game. Bilal Powell has run for 235 yards and a touchdown. Linebackers Alec Ogletreeand Mark Barron and slot cornerback Lamarcus Joyner are the top tacklers for a Rams defense that has given up 77.3 yards rushing per game, which ranks 11th in the NFL. The defensive line benefited from an open date two weeks ago that enabled tackle Michael Brockers to return to full strength. The Rams limited Carolina running back Jonathan Stewart to 42 yards in 15 carries last week.

Special teams: Rams punter Johnny Hekker got a fortuitous bounce last week against Carolina, resulting in a 75-yard kick. He is averaging 45.8 yards per kick and has consistently pinned opponents inside the 15-yard line. Greg Zuerlein missed two field-goal attempts from 55 yards against Carolina, his first misses in 13 attempts. Benny Cunningham has averaged 24 yards per kickoff return, Tavon Austin 9.2 yards per punt return. Jets kicker Nick Folk, a 10-year pro, has made 16 of 18 field-goal attempts. Lac Edwards has put 13 of 40 punts inside the 20. Jalin Marshall averages 24.3 yards per kickoff return, and 6.6 yards per punt return.

Gary Klein’s pick: This looked like an easy win for the Rams when they were playing well early in the season. Now it’s a tossup. The Rams are making another long trip after a loss. It has not been a formula for success. They followed a home defeat to the Buffalo Bills with losses at Detroit and against the New York Giants in London. At least Jeff Fisher won’t hear Rams fans yelling for Goff at MetLife Stadium. The Jets are 3-6 and coming off a loss to Miami. Fitzpatrick practiced this week but if he is sidelined, the Rams’ defensive front could make it tough on Petty.

Jets 20, Rams 17
As of just a few moments ago on FOX the Jets have still NOT decided who there starting QB will be! It is " Truly going to be a game time decision!!" COME-ON-DOWN FITZ!!:snicker:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Sunday countdown, ESPN online and NFL.com all day Petty...

Last edited:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
petty starting and I get to watch the game on tv instead of stream? shaping up to be a good day

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on boys we need this. Away win.