Raider's Dennis Allen say Schaub is on level with P Manning and Rivers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I don't see the big deal really. Obviously he is going to show he has confidence in him. What else is he going to say about the move to the press? I wonder how many people across America were laughing when Vermeil gave Warner his vote of confidence. Obviously Schaub is no Warner but you see what I'm saying. All coaches and GMs are going to pump up guys on their team.

fearsomefour

Legend
This was a good trade for Oakland.
They gave up next to nothing and added a vet QB who has had plenty of success in the league. Both Pryor and the other kid (who I sort of liked) are very raw.
With Oakland attempting to rebuild the O line and with what should be a good running game it makes sense.
If their RB stays healthy and they draft, say, Watkins they have Watkins, James Jones at WR and a solid running game. No reason Schuab can't be effective there

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Merely coach speak, kind of like when harbaugh was saying that crabtree had the best hands he'd ever seen. Now THAT was one for the ages...

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I love the Raiders. By far my second favorite team. It's the Rams and the rest tied for 32nd, but the Rayyyduhs are so damn fun, always have been. The ghost of the Cryptkeeper is rolling around The O as we speak, checking payphones for quarters.
You trying to say old AL was cheap?

F. Mulder

Starter
That assures me they go QB with their first pick. For all the bitching we have about the Rams I'm so glad I'm not a Raider fan.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Compared to McGloin, who beat out Pryor, Schaub is on par with the rest of the AFC West.