Raider's Dennis Allen say Schaub is on level with P Manning and Rivers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, a couple of years ago, Schaub was with Rivers but never with Manning now or then. Guy obviously trying to pump up Schaub.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, a couple of years ago, Schaub was with Rivers but never with Manning now or then. Guy obviously trying to pump up Schaub.

He has made a bad decision and now he is trying to convince himself and everyone else that he didn't. He is the perfect dysfunctional Raiders coach.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Stupes, unless taken totally out of context.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So you think Schaub is on the par with Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers, and Alex Smith. Maybe I can see Smith, but that is also stretching it a bit. I liked Schaub when his first couple years, but he has recently fallen. Now he could improve with the Raiders, just like Alex Smith did with the Chiefs...but I will never put him in the same class as P Manning and Rivers.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless by the "quarterbacks in this division" he's referring to Clemens and Brock Osweiler, is there any difference in the meaning of the two quotes?

Hes endorsing Matt Schaub. Hes not belittling Manning or Rivers. If you see an issue here, you are looking for it

Hes endorsing Matt Schaub. Hes not belittling Manning or Rivers. If you see an issue here, you are looking for it

No I get that, I never thought he was trying to say "we have a bad QB but so do the other teams." my problem (and I assume everyone else's) is it simply isn't true.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No I get that, I never thought he was trying to say "we have a bad QB but so do the other teams." my problem (and I assume everyone else's) is it simply isn't true.

He is trying to give his new QB a vote of confidence. Kinda like when Jeff Fisher says that Sam Bradford is a franchise QB. Neither are necessarily true right this second. But the important part is you're showing confidence in your guy, saying we believe in you go out there and do your best. Don't see why anyone would take offense to that.

69superbowl

Rookie
I love the Raiders. By far my second favorite team. It's the Rams and the rest tied for 32nd, but the Rayyyduhs are so damn fun, always have been. The ghost of the Cryptkeeper is rolling around The O as we speak, checking payphones for quarters.