QB Switch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
A lot with very little is debatable IMO. Two factors in Luck's favor: 1. in his two years, his division has been probably the worst in the NFL (I know Houston was good in 2012, but other than that); and he had a solid #1 WR as a rookie.

I actually would not trade Bradford for anyone on that list, because IMO, Bradford can still end up being better than all of them.

Also, I was at the Indy game when we destroyed them this year....that game (as well as a few others) is enough for me to say Luck is just as inconsistent as Bradford is/was
I agree and would add that Luck has also had his OC from college and his TE from college to help ease his transition. I also think it's important to note that Indy is one of the better overall teams to ever draft #1. It's true they nose-dived when Manning got hurt but they had a lot of pieces in place compared to most teams that are picking first.

RamsFan14

Starter
Matt Ryan and Andrew Luck I'd consider. All though, I feel like all the QBs listed have done more in the league then Bradford has, but think all those guys have had much better teams then what the Rams haven given Bradford, that's why it's a tough choice. Watching him play the last 2 years, think he's gotten a lot better with the increasing talent around him and stability with the offensive system, so that's great to see. Just gotta hope he can comeback as confident as ever from his ACL injury, he does have the talent to be pretty good still. The TEAM needs to come together in order to start winning games, he's a big piece to the puzzle. Sure a lot of outside STL fans wouldn't understand why a lot of us like him, but can't tell if it's cause we are all homers or they haven't seen him enough to understand. It's a team game, he hasn't been the problem since he's been here imo.

It would be SO rewarding to see him succeed when a lot of people have given up on the guy...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Matt Ryan. While he does have games where he turns it over quite a bit, overall he takes care of the football.

Andrew Luck turns it over way too much for my liking, sooner or later that's gonna bite him in the ass.

The rest of those guys are overrated and/or rely on their defense to keep the score down.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Luck or Wilson. I like Cam Newton as well though.

Luck still throws too many INTS for me - Sam really looks after the football. When you don't have an offense that can put up HUGE points it means we stay close in games because we're not giving away scores and field position so I'd have to think carefully about it but I'd probably trade for Luck in a straight up swap. I wouldn't I don't THINK with Russell Wilson or Cam Newton, but I wouldn't mind having them as my QB!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm with Sam.

Of those names; only Luck and maybe Wilson.

Luck is over-hyped, no doubt. And... truthfully I am not 100% sold. He's nowhere near Peyton Manning's skillset, and that's what he was billed as coming out of college.

Wilson is definitely helped by his defense, but he's a smart QB. Still, I can't help but wonder if he's got the passing skills to win consistently next to an average defense.

Matt Ryan is tempting, but he's about to turn 29... and damn... he's made some bonehead throws when I've watched him play. I think he's a tad over-rated.

All of the others; NO WAY.

Newton is riding high now, but... he'll be pouting on the sideline again soon.

Kaeperdick in 2013 - enough said.

Stafford is making big bucks for average QB play. He owes CJ a serious part of his salary.

RG3 is a self-absorbed head case and will fracture into a million pieces at some point again in the near future.

And to the OP... welcome. First post a Bradford post? Hmm. Just saying.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
"Maybe" Luck.

The others, nope.

And by the way........Welcome. :)