Official Vent Thread: Steelers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debacled

Starter
Yea. Although, he wasn't terrible this week until the INT. Just average.
He kept checking to those runs away from the blitz, but the runners kept getting caught from behind (no push/backside blocking)

I was hoping at some point he would pick up on that, but he didn't

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Last week the loss hurt bad. This week, not so much. By week 5 I probably won't give a shit at all. And by week 10 I'll regret spending $200 for freaking Sunday ticket.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Just heard on the post game show that Kendricks said he lost the potential td pass in the lights. Really????? This is the team we root hard for.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'll step out of this thread. I made my peace and by doing so i broke the rules. Sorry for that.
Now go fuck yourselves.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Is it possible that our o-line is worst this year than last? I know it seems like I'm piling on, but god damn is it bad. Draft an all time talent of a prospect at running back and he's getting hit before he reaches the line. Every running play for us today was like the Lynch 4th and 1 from two weeks ago.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I hope that there are enough players here to alleviate some of the growing pains of the eminent new staff's plans. Done be close or hearing about the good things. It is time for change. Kroenke better not dare to bring that product west and expect support. This team has composure issues and they are not to be blamed on age.

Rainram

Starter
I'm very familiar with the Cardinals offense. I see them every week. They're very good, just like Pittsburgh who just got handled defensively by our guys. Except the Steelers have a legit running game and the Cards don't. Yet.
But their defense is better. And their OLine (surprisingly) is much better from years past. Veldheer was a good pick up and handled Quinn twice last year. Arians...as much as I have come to despise him, gets that team ready for gameday.

(We're both in Cardinals territory.)

SierraRam

Recreational User
Cook is the most overpaid TE in the league.

Foles looks more and more like Bradford.

1.That makes Kendricks 2nd most overpaid TE

2. Foles was two Kendricks' drops from a decent day. Sam did everything he could to give a game to the Jets. Sproles bailed him out.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
"We're just a young team who needs to learn how to finish games and establish the run."

-Jeff Fisher after a Rams loss. 233 A.D.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Arizona up 28-0. Man I wish Arians was our coach. When this team has a good coach again maybe we will see real results.

Look at what the Falcons have in their new coach with a punch you in the face attitude? (DC from SB seattle) Not the thuggish way Fisher coaches. Falcons got down 2 TD's and still fought back to win. The old Falcons never won away from home. The rookies are ballin out there too.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But there are passionate fans that need a format to blow off a little steam.
For sure, my beef is with the SOSAP outside of the confines of the vent thread.
During the week, the game thread.

OT:Watching the Niners/Cards game and Kaepernick is sporting the middle Eastern terrorist look these days.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Losing hurts. Looking pathetic hurts more. Looking like you only have two personnel groups - defense and special teams coverage - hurts a ton.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Why did we stop targeting tavon? Homeboy was actually looking like a WR.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Look at what the Falcons have in their new coach with a punch you in the face attitude? (DC from SB seattle) Not the thuggish way Fisher coaches. Falcons got down 2 TD's and still fought back to win. The old Falcons never won away from home. The rookies are ballin out there too.

That was a great game! And the Bills and Vikings are playing well too - All are young, rebuilding teams that are putting it together and winning games

Status
Not open for further replies.