Official Training Camp Thread - Day Three!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
crap, crap, crap! I hope Gaines is OK. Sorry mods if this language is no bueno.
Website has a built in filter for those who dont want to see curse words so you are fine as long as you spell the words correct so they can filtered. For me and many others we have the filter off cause we curse like fucking sailors.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Do you guys want me to condense these tweets into one post, or at least wait until I have 3 or 4 in one post, or do you want to get them real time?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
A lot of your posts are showing up blank for me @TheDYVKX , probably just me. I see the link on the bottom but not the tweet itself.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Really? Damn. I'm seeing all of them. Anybody else having this problem?
Nevermind. I refreshed to main page then came back into the thread and they are appearing fine now. Was just me. Sorry bout the scare lol

WestCoastRam

Legend
There's a part of me that of me that's so scared of injuries, I make mini-deals with myself. I'll be okay with not hearing about any breakout stars in camp if we just don't lose any players. I mean - SHEESH! - talk about magical thinking. Oh, and what a crap deal I'm making with myself.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want hear that Robinson is pancaking Quinn every down, and Havenstein is beating Long like a drum!:popcorn: