Official Training Camp Thread - Day Three!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
My very first thought when I woke was that I have a Todd Gurley Rookie Signature Football! Yes, I'm like a kid on Christmas.

If you want me to focus on something today, let me know.

I wanted to update everyone on the weather. Today through Tuesday are probably good with occasional showers, but then STL is expecting big storms. Anyone who lives here knows the predictions are weak at best but as of right now, Thursday's public camp looks to be a wash unless they let the public inside, which I don't think they do. The worst news is Friday's scrimmage is up in the air right now. They are saying storms early with drying late but what does that mean and what will the field condition be?

We'll have to keep an eye on that.

Still, it's day three! Woooooooooo! Late start today at 5:30.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Looks like the wife and I are making the drive up.
I'm stoked!!!
It'd be cool to meet RamzFanz and any other ROD loonies out there. Beers on me.

I got a fever and the only cure is Rams Football!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If you want me to focus on something today, let me know.

If you can see what's going on with the O-Line that would be awesome. My biggest concern is the Center position. Sounds like this could be the weak spot and that would not be good. Hope you have a great time. I'm so jealous of anyone watching practices.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm stoked!!!

You had me at "beers on me"!

When you go in the entrance walk about halfway down the field. It's the only way you can go. On your right will be a hill the entire way. We are the last tent on the top of the hill next to the bleachers. I will be in a chair with a sunscreen on top. PM me for my number.

I think we will number 6-7 people so far.

Small coolers are allowed, no booze or glass. I buy beers there and ice them down because, for some stupid reason, they don't have a concession inside this season, just at the gate. The beer guy MIGHT come by once or twice. He's not very active.

There are only snack foods like chips and pretzels. Bring chairs or come early for a bleecher spot. Sunscreen! No large bags, video cameras, or backpacks.

See you there!

Oh, and shade can sometimes be hard to find so bring some if you must have it. Although, there is more with a late start like today. 5:30.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'm stoked!!!

Cool. See you there.

SierraRam

Recreational User
If you can see what's going on with the O-Line that would be awesome. My biggest concern is the Center position. Sounds like this could be the weak spot and that would not be good. Hope you have a great time. I'm so jealous of anyone watching practices.

This^^ - I'm hoping today is Rhaney's turn and he's able to hold his own against Donald and Brockers (Good luck!). I'd love to hear about one of our Center's not being steamrolled at least...

Last edited:

Tortoise

UDFA
I'm going to be there this afternoon (first time!!!). I really would like to stop by and meet you guys and thank you for all you do for ROD!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm curious, has anyone seen Wang in action?

It's a legit question, but disguised as a funny one.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK, I'm off. Going to try to update better during camp this time.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
In advance I want to thank all of you for your reports....greatly appreciated. ....... ;)