Official Rams@Redskins Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Is it bad that I'm over that game already? Was so looking forward to it, but now, it's only a game.

TheBunk

Rookie
Lol I was completely expecting a let down. Same story with us. We get up for the big games and don't show up for the ones we should win.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
We couldn't run the ball and Foles couldn't hit the broad side of a barn for most of the game. Don't think there's any cure for that.

An offensive line that can do anything, and receivers that can get open would help.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What a shitty o-line. That was pathetic. And thanks mob squad for doing jack shit. I'm going to get that shirt and burn it cause fuck you!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Look on the bright side guys we sure made the Seahawk & Cards fans feel real good today. That should make us feel good about our team. It will provide great hope for them that things remain the same in Ramville. Cuz after all it would be a great tragedy for those two Western division teams them to get down & feeling bad.

Lesson

Oh, really?
What a crappy o-line. That was pathetic. And thanks mob squad for doing jack crap. I'm going to get that shirt and burn it cause freak you!!

It's hard to play defense when you're on the field for a majority of the game.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It's sad when you know what's coming but can't stop it. 182 freaking yards on the ground..UGH.
Not being prepared for what they do. I mean they run the same plays over and over and we still couldn't stop it.

Lastly, We all get frustrated but I'm just tired of the sky is falling comments in the GDT. When we win we're playoff bound, when we lose we're never going to win another game.

Really?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't like this enough. Dude gets it out of his players and his teams are mostly in the games. He's got some real fire too.

Fisher....does he care about winning? It's fine for fans to overlook teams. We aren't out there on the freaking field.

But Fisher should be getting more out of this time at this point. Instead, the same stupid crap. Over and over again, with a great game thrown in between.

Can we go steal Gus Malzahn? Maybe he could even get GRob to not suck anymore.

Have you seen Auburn play this year? No to Malzahn.

Athos

Legend
Fisher's accomplished just as much as Reid has.

When did Fisher suddenly change his career winning % to .580?

Or reach the playoffs 5 straight years.

Or another time reach the playoffs 3 straight years.

Or have only 3 losing seasons for his career?

Fisher is a joke career wise to Reid and it ain't even close.

Athos

Legend
Have you seen Auburn play this year? No to Malzahn.

lol. I know I'm grasping at straws. I have no idea who could/should/would pluck from the collegiate ranks.

Tell ya what though, AUB no has QB.

That Jeremy Johnson sucks dirt. An INT machine.

Lesson

Oh, really?
When did Fisher suddenly change his career winning % to .580?

Or reach the playoffs 5 straight years.

Or another time reach the playoffs 3 straight years.

Or have only 3 losing seasons for his career?

Fisher is a joke career wise to Reid and it ain't even close.

Both of them have been to 1 SB. Neither have a ring. Rings are what matters.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
What a crappy o-line.
Doesn't help that they did literally none of the things that made them successful in Seattle, none of the roll outs, none of the tricks that help alleviate these guys and help buy time. It's like Fisher just thought that we could come in and straight up bitch the Skins then refused to budge even when we didn't.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's hard to play defense when you're on the field for a majority of the game.
Still didn't do shit in the first half before they were gassed. Did better in 2nd half really.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Ok. I've never called out Fisher but I'm going to have to vent here.

How many times, over how many years can his team flatter to deceive? How many times can we look legit one week and like the worst team in the league the next. We do just enough with that Jekyll and Hyde shit to get to 7-9, 7-8-1 or 8-8 if we're really lucky - but that seems to have been Fisher's MO all his career. We perform against the teams no one expects us to compete against, then screw up against the most dysfunctional team in football. And the worst thing is - we know its going to happen. We all talked all week about how this was a "trap game" and we had to overcome that potential trap. Every time - we fail. Then towards the end of the season we put together just enough wins to make it look ok, and next year we'll put all the pieces together and go to the playoffs.

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. Well that's what we're doing as fans whilst Fisher is our HC.

Maybe we'll win against the Steelers next week and guys will call me out on this post for saying I'm speaking too soon - its 1-1 in a league of parity and we'll be ok - but if we beat the Steelers 50-0 net week I am not going to celebrate at all. Because I'll be waiting for the week after and the next game to see if we're the same old Rams again, or whether we will FINALLY learn and start to put together momentum and wins. If we don't then great. Bruce Arians was right. We're an 8-8 team who are always talked of as the "dark horse" but never actually get over the hump.

Fishers seat should be hot - not warm - but hot. But of course it won't be because we all know deep down that Kroenke has mentally checked out on this team. As long as they don't suck too bad that fans start protesting or buying merchandise he's happy to float at 8-8 until he gets to move his team out of his home state to L.A. like we all know he wants to do, (sorry mods I know we're not meant to talk about that - and I'm not trying to start a flame war - I'm just venting).

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Doesn't help that they did literally none of the things that made them successful in Seattle, none of the roll outs, none of the tricks that help alleviate these guys and help buy time. It's like Fisher just thought that we could come in and straight up bitch the Skins then refused to budge even when we didn't.
Agree. No plan at all it seemed. Pathetic

Lesson

Oh, really?
Still didn't do crap in the first half before they were gassed. Did better in 2nd half really.

Notice how the Rams scored all of their points in the 2nd half and none in the 1st?

I think that might be a reason why the D played a little better.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Not when you're the Rams. I'll take getting into the playoffs, and Reid's done it more times than Fisher could even dream of.

Also Reid lost his to a team that's slowly becoming the biggest asterisk in sports history.

Athos

Legend

Only 1 team is gonna win a SB. And there aren't any SB dynasties anymore unless you are the Cheatriots.

I'll gladly take winning seasons again with a Reid over a steaming horseshit of a record under Fisher where he seems to get the LEAST out of a roster.