Official Rams@Redskins Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
zX1qLfC.gif

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
How good is this defense? I really don't know. They have playmakers for sure...but whether it's scheme or players or whatever--they are not a top 10 defense. Those defenses do not have games like this. I don't know what they are--except inconsistent. That won't work in the NFL except maybe to get to .500 every year.

The offense? Non-existent. I really think Fisher is hoping that Gurley is good enough to cover for a bad offense and a really bad offensive line.

We'll see.

This inconsistency ultimately rests with the coaching staff. Fisher owns it.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe the Redskins had seen Foles so much, they really have his number. Hard loss.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The Redskins showed Fisher they don't need 3 high first round draft picks to beat his sorry coached pathetic Ram team.

Not even sure if Fisher could be even a decent DC let alone a HC anymore.

Rainram

Starter
They ran the same play over and over again. Overloaded onside of the LOS with TEs and then ran it there. Our back 7 did absolutely nothing.

What a joke.

And the offense? Don't get me started. Havenstein looked terrible. And our passing attack was pitiful. Foles was off all game long.

This is just the sort of effort you expect from the Rams.

Correct on all of the above. Our OLine was manhandled. Aside from Ogletree, our back 7 was garbage.

Coaching, game plan and preparation were POOR.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Fisher needs to go, need I say more?

There's literally no more excuse for this jekyll and hyde team. No more no starting QB, no more no talent, no more sad songs. Just the hard facts that Fisher cannot prepare his teams to play any games. He loves playing tough against divisional rivals, but that's it.

For four years now he's proven that everything else simply doesn't matter to him and his teams will come out lat and uninspired and embarrass themselves to teams they have no business embarrassing themselves to.

And I'm fucking sick of it. There's no Bradford, Wells, Long, Schott or whoever to blame it on anymore. This falls squarely on Fisher's lack of preparation and anticipation of his next opponent. They get big headed after a strong win and forget to play the very next game, it always happens, week after week every fucking year for 4 years. They got their QB, they got their picks, they got their talent and they've completely retooled the entire team to the point that Spags is just a distant far off memory. Yet it still persists, what's to blame now? Foles, Cigs, Williams?

Where was the intensity, the playcall and the smarts from last game? Apparently still in Saint Louis. I've lost so much confidence in Fisher, the same damn thing can only persist for so long before you've got to look at the only fucking constant still around. I don't know what he does, does he let the talk go to his head, does he simply not care about these games, does he simply believe they're gimmes so he plans less? I don't know, and I probably will never know.

But I do know that this has happened again, and there's literally no foundation, not an iota of proof that it's going to change and I'm done with it. I officially believe that Fisher has no idea ho to run this team.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
It was all Pead's fault, right @Rabid Rams, yeah that's what I thought. Release Pead!

Lesson

Oh, really?
There aren't any excuses for this week. Redskins came out prepared, Rams didn't.

One game doesn't change 4 year's on Fisher's resume here. Nor should it change anyone's view on the RG3 trade.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Fuck you Brenda Warner!!! You and your Goddamn boys haircut and your voodoo!!!!!

Athos

Legend
I wish we had Andy Reid

Can't like this enough. Dude gets it out of his players and his teams are mostly in the games. He's got some real fire too.

Fisher....does he care about winning? It's fine for fans to overlook teams. We aren't out there on the fucking field.

But Fisher should be getting more out of this time at this point. Instead, the same stupid shit. Over and over again, with a great game thrown in between.

Can we go steal Gus Malzahn? Maybe he could even get GRob to not suck anymore.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Can't like this enough. Dude gets it out of his players and his teams are mostly in the games. He's got some real fire too.

Fisher....does he care about winning? It's fine for fans to overlook teams. We aren't out there on the freaking field.

But Fisher should be getting more out of this time at this point. Instead, the same stupid crap. Over and over again, with a great game thrown in between.

Can we go steal Gus Malzahn? Maybe he could even get GRob to not suck anymore.

Fisher's accomplished just as much as Reid has.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I got my new avatar for the week.

They really shit the bed this week, didn't they?