Official Rams@Bengals Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Willie

Starter
For all you soccer fans, any chance the team gets relegated to the second division? One can only hope!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been out for my nephews birthday, was it as bad as it looks?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Exactly. Let's see what we have. He seemed ready to me. Still some things in his game I don't love. But I don't know if they'll ever change. But he was not struggling mentally to figure out what was going on and he looked more accurate than Foles and Keenum have.
I didn't watch the game. I think I may fast forward to when Mannion entered the game and just watch that. I'm not all that excited about the other QB prospects coming out this year but that's not unusual. Either way, we need a QB and it is VERY clear we don't have one on the team if it ain't Mannion.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
A 34 year old in his 3rd game since returning. It just seems like there are better options for returning a punt in a blowout.
Don't let me get in the way of a Fisher Hate post

Welker is and has been a punt returner

No Problem With It

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've been out for my nephews birthday, was it as bad as it looks?
I didn't watch it and I think I can confidently say - yes. Not many ways for a blow out like this to not be as bad as it looks. But that is just a guess.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
this is how i feel now every sunday

drkrm.gif

tumblr_mosapw9hVI1sq9qm2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nnfwwhN1d61snh35oo1_500.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Contrary to popular belief, this team is not, and has never been, "close." No quality depth for injuries, almost no quality starting talent outside of a couple of guys, and absolutely no talent at the head coach and offensive coordinator positions, the two most important coaching positions in professional football. Offense, not defense, wins championships..
Completely disagree with all of this.
Lack of proper preparation, discipline and basic fundamentals have trumped the obvious talent here IMO.

Bad or mediocre defensive teams that like to sling it don't win championships, unless you're Tom Brady. :)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Just watched Fisher's post-game interview. He says the biggest issue with this team right now is execution and not effort. Seems to me they go hand-in-hand. If you give great effort you should be able to execute. Now add to this equation a lack of talent and then I believe it. You can give a great effort, but if you are of lesser talent you probably won't be successful with your execution.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Just blow everything up, start all over. New coaching staff, new QB, new offense entirely from the coaches to the players. Keep Gurley and Tavon, for the most part everyone else is expendable.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't watch the game. I think I may fast forward to when Mannion entered the game and just watch that. I'm not all that excited about the other QB prospects coming out this year but that's not unusual. Either way, we need a QB and it is VERY clear we don't have one on the team if it ain't Mannion.

Do it. The rest of the game is not fun to watch. Except for Austin's touches. He did some amazing things.

Mannion throws won't stand out. But they were a good start. He took what was given. And his completions were well placed.(his incompletion wasn't...but there wasn't anything there)

Timing can improve (just by my naked eye) but he's a rookie playing his first game. Not going to hammer him over it. I just want to see him play.

Even if he isn't our future franchise QB, he might be able to prove enough that we believe he's a future good backup. Which does matter.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Foles is terrible, JL55 an CL91 are overpaid and average at BEST. Cook is Cook which is trash. Outside of Quinn, all of the high priced talent doesn't produce on a consistent basis. Get rid of Foles, Long, JL, Cook, Saffold and try again through the draft.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
So if Keenum passes concussion protocols does he start next week? As bad as he was I'd rather see him than Foles. I'm done with Foles.
Fisher said in post-game interview, if Keenum passes he starts.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Why bother. They don't have enough talent to compete.

They are who we thought they are:deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.