Official Rams@Bengals Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yall mad bro?

Lol, What is there to vent about? I hope no one expected to really move the ball, or the make shift oline to block, or our qb to finally look like he did 2yrs ago. Or gurley to break a 40+yd run when everyone knows we can't pass OR run the ball up the middle with this oline, or a W in the win/loss column. Or our d to finally stop giving up little dink and dunk plays all the way to the red zone. NOPE, I didn't think none of this stuff would happen, so I ain't mad at all. I been looking forward to the offseason since the Vikings loss. I advise everyone else to look forward too
I go into every game looking for a win. That doesn't mean I am mad. I generally don't get overly high or low unless the team is looking to truly be in the hunt. But I will always watch and expect a win. I'll do the same next week and the week after and on opening day of next season.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Considering the investment in the OL this year, I am pretty confident.

Brown and Havenstein in their 2nd year? Sounds better to me.

Both of them are gurt, Brown will be coming off a broken leg...

But even if you are right we got a 2 man offensive line. LT looks like a huge bust - epic Jason Smith proportioned bust, left guard is made of glass, our centers are all backup quality. So we've got two unproven rookies who are currently hurt as our future? Granted they have both been solid but even so you are very optimistic.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just when you thought it was over it only gets worse!
car-falls-off-cliff-o.gif

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Good advice.

man its kinda sad that we don't even need a vent thread anymore. the fans are so beat down that we can't even get mad after a beat down like this one. then we hear fisher is likely to get an extension oh well
give them the horn

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Both of them are gurt, Brown will be coming off a broken leg...

But even if you are right we got a 2 man offensive line. LT looks like a huge bust - epic Jason Smith proportioned bust, left guard is made of glass, our centers are all backup quality. So we've got two unproven rookies who are currently hurt as our future? Granted they have both been solid but even so you are very optimistic.
Don't share that opinion of Robinson

And they'll draft OL again in effort to make it a strength, IMO

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I go into every game looking for a win. That doesn't mean I am mad. I generally don't get overly high or low unless the team is looking to truly be in the hunt. But I will always watch and expect a win. I'll do the same next week and the week after and on opening day of next season.
Yea, win, lose, or draw I will watch. I will never not watch, BUT, I get too high and get too low. I'm just not getting that way again until next season lol. Like if they would beat the Bengals I wouldn't have been surprised but I would have been mad cuz they should be like 7-3 right now if they play goid ball instead of under 500

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Steelers find guys like Brown and Bryant in the 6th and 3rd respectively and the Rams draft a guy that can't pass a physical and another safety that plays special teams . Not to mention Pead and Quick in the 2nd that can't even get on the field . Pathetic franchise

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

I'm there with you too. I wouldn't be surprised to see them slide him inside if he can't get his technique down but that would mean we'd have a pretty stout LG. I think our O-line becomes a strength next season.

You are not going to see me going into next season already doubting the team.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Maybe I'm wrong on Robinson. I sure hope I am, but his play has bee awful since he was drafted. Too early? Maybe. Give him next year. That's still a lot of holes to fix. And even if we do go heavy on linemen again in the draft we have to pick a real wide reciever (instead of a gadget/gimmick/slot guy depending on how favorable you're being to our franchises drafting ability or another B.Quick project who may or may never come to fruition) AND a real francohse QB! The future is not looking so bright for me at the moment. I'm really down about it actually because I feel for the first time since Fisher took over the arrow is trending down and red.

Big Willie

Starter
Never had a good feeling about this one. I missed the opening kickoff and first series out of ambivalence, then watched them suck for two quarters. I put myself out of my misery after the pick 6, clearly recognizing that I had no emotional attachment to this game. The Rams have become the factory of sadness.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I am still confused about the delay call late in the game on 4th down... The ref was standing over the ball while the play clock ticked down
I don't have the game recorded so can't check but from my memory I saw a Ram WR run on to the field from the sideline at the top of the screen late, not even a part of the huddle. Which means the defense is afforded the opportunity to substitute. By rule if the clock runs out while giving the defense their opportunity to sub it is delay of game on the offense. The logic being that it's the offense's fault for trying to run a guy on so late. So I think this one is (big surprise) the fault of Rams coaches.

markstewart67

Rookie
Our D looks terrible without Quinn, Long, and Ogletree, We have NO OL. We have no QB. We may not have big name receivers, but they're no doubt IMO good enough.....we just don't have anyone to throw to them. If they did then Austin, Quick, and Britt would be. They should sit Gurly until next year, because we ain't winning with who we have on the field right now. Might as well let him get a 100% healthy and save his talents for a decent OL!! All of our draft selections shoud be....1st pic get a QB and all the rest should be OL. I always try to stay positive about my team, but I think today I hit my breaking point. It's not even about losing, it's about how bad we looked losing, and it seems to be every single week. I think we are at least two to three years away from making the playoffs.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Agreed that almost every pick needs to be on offense this year. Maybe one pick on a DE or LB. That's it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Oh yea....I feel good....Mannion was 6 for 7, 31 yards:banana:........just warming up his arm (circles arm like kid in Cam commercial)(y):boxing::lifting:

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I didn't watch the game. I slept in today. That was the right decision.

We don't even get to enjoy Gurley anymore because either our O-line neutralizes him or Fisher doesn't use him.

Not much positive it seems from this game.

How many free agents on this team are going to come back if Fisher is still the coach?

Somebody please end the season already.

FRO

Legend
Here is what is very concerning, is that the effort is there. That means we have a huge talent and tactical deficit. After multiple picks and a highly paid staff, that shouldn't be the case.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Fisher is the 4th highest paid coach. 4th. That's just insane compared to the results we've seen these last three years plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.