Official Nick Foles Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The grit he shows trying to save plays even when he is going down. I saw multiples plays where I was like "Bradford would have just fell straight to the floor". That shovel pass made me giddy.
if Nick isnt 6'5" he never sees Benny behind that seahawk player. awesome play.

FRO

Legend
Foles was outstanding for us. Let's just hope he isn't the Jared Cook of QBs (remember his first game). I only saw one play where his footwork was poor and his decision making was on point. Those are my two concerns with him he has all the arm talent you need. He was terrific.

Also got to give credit to our receivers and scheme. We had guys running wide open constantly. When was the last time we saw that? Probably the GSOT era.

Lastly to me it looks like Seattle is going to take a step backwards defensively. They weren't the same at all.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mkBdr7c.gif