Official Nick Foles Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I like the toughness. I like the leadership. I like how he keeps fighting, and coming back. Very encouraged right now.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's almost like the Rams knew what they were doing when they traded for him and almost immediately tried to extend him.

He's not a superstar - but he competes. Hard. And that's what the Rams need with their defense.

TXRams86

The Infamous
The kid isn't being asked to do too much but he's standing in there, taking shots, and running when he needs to. The team really seems to be responding to him.

dhaab

Rookie
Ok, I'll be the first to offer a critique of Foles. He has trouble picking up blitzes, just like Bradford did. He's a tough kid, but the jury is still out for me.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe in Fole, and I believe he is going to keep us in this game, and give us a chance to win.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Glad to finally have somebody who's fighting as hard as the rest of our team fights. if our O had this before who knows what we could have done.

SierraRam

Recreational User
That pass to Stedman over Sherman & the shovel pass under pressure to Benny... Yeah Baby!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
We got our QB to get us to the playoffs, finally both sides of the ball working together. Andy Reid drafted Foles and Reid is a QB guy from the Bill Walsh coaching tree. Most of those assistant coach's moved on to have successful careers. I am all in......

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Saw things that made you believe he was calm under pressure and was able to get up after a couple good hits like warner use too. I never felt like we were done with him in there just making first downs. Dropped a couple dimes and missed two passes at least I know he wished he had back. One to TA and one was a PI uncalled. Best QB by a MILE since Bulger and I hope he steps up into Warner-Land. He is a very good late game QB from his stats in Philly late game action. He is a first read guy as Kurt was one of the fastest proggresion passers due to his Arena skills he picked up.Kurt could get through 4+ reads. That shovel throw said it all as Brett Favre type stuff. He just gets it done. I'm so happy WE SIGNED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is ours.... Chip Kelly you "F'D" up. Gutsy tall drink of water that loves him some Cookie!!! This could be a beautifull match to Fishers show. We don't even have Quick ,Gurley, Mason and our OL is only gonna get better than today. That "FAST START" sign paid off. GO RAMS!!!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
The grit he shows trying to save plays even when he is going down. I saw multiples plays where I was like "Bradford would have just fell straight to the floor". That shovel pass made me giddy.

Gregz29

UDFA
Watched him a lot being from Philly..always left it on the field. Happy to have him with us.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I firmly believe he is the difference we need at the position to be a more complete and competitive team. If we had Hill or Davis starting this game we don't win. I completely believe that.