NSFW Broncos vs Rams game review(Denver fan)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Ha! This guy is great. Rodney McDick....

Seriously though I enjoyed that. We need a Rams version.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
BD player of the week...we need to adopt that here.....interesting game....I see immediately why JJ is a better corner than Tru or EJ in this game...The delay of game penalty is heady...and priceless.

I also love the way that JJ points to the other players every time that he is burned for a TD.

We need more of that!o_O

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also love the way that JJ points to the other players every time that he is burned for a TD.

We need more of that!o_O
Maybe you should tell Fisher that because he seems to think JJ is correct

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Maybe you should tell Fisher that because he seems to think JJ is correct

Makes you wonder why he stays with McLeod then, don't it. Maybe it's no body's fault and the defense was designed to give up a touchdown on those plays.:rolleyes:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Makes you wonder why he stays with McLeod then, don't it. Maybe it's no body's fault and the defense was designed to give up a touchdown on those plays.:rolleyes:

Well Fisher did say that mcleod did sometimes stray from his deep responsibilities and gave up some long tds. But that he's getting better with experience.

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
My experience in sports has been that the guy that's pointing fingers is usually the one that has screwed up!;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My experience in sports has been that the guy that's pointing fingers is usually the one that has screwed up!;)

My experience has been the opposite. Obviously, you're going to have douchebags that blame every person but themselves (but I think they're fairly rare). However, most teammates I had took the blame when they screwed up. I did the same. So if someone was calling another person out, it's usually because they deserved it.

And I do believe that McLeod deserved it multiple times last year. Then again, as I recall, Gregg Williams said that neither player was at fault on the play. Could be wrong but I think that's what was said.