NSFW Broncos vs Rams game review(Denver fan)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Dude's not bad - regardless of his affiliation.

Todd59

Rookie
Seeing the Rams defense fly all over the field in this game was a beautiful thing. But in watching it, you realize how inconsistent the Rams defense, and the team as a whole, had been. If this is the team that shows up every week, there's no reason they can't win 10 games this year. We all know how good this team can be, but not seeing the consistency week in and week out is almost as maddening as having a downright bad team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

that gets a like because he said brady is a dick on the field.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Seeing the Rams defense fly all over the field in this game was a beautiful thing. But in watching it, you realize how inconsistent the Rams defense, and the team as a whole, had been. If this is the team that shows up every week, there's no reason they can't win 10 games this year. We all know how good this team can be, but not seeing the consistency week in and week out is almost as maddening as having a downright bad team.
Dude, if we played like this every week there's not a single team that could beat us. 10 Wins should be easy this year. 13 Wins if we are even semi consistent every game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This 'Douche Bag' says the reason the Broncos lost the game was because they where riddled by injuries, but neglects to point out that, that was because the RAMS BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!
Other than that, the guy is .. Entertaining. I guess!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Funny guy. The ponies were dealt the biggest beat down that this guy has ever seen and he responds with humor and humility (alcohol free beer as punishment, ha) I like him.

Also, he admits that after reviewing the tape that the hit on Sanders was vicious but fair.

Thanks Mojo.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
BD player of the week...we need to adopt that here.....interesting game....I see immediately why JJ is a better corner than Tru or EJ in this game...The delay of game penalty is heady...and priceless.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Funny guy. The ponies were dealt the biggest beat down that this guy has ever seen and he responds with humor and humility (alcohol free beer as punishment, ha) I like him.

Also, he admits that after reviewing the tape that the hit on Sanders was vicious but fair.

Thanks Mojo.
Everytime I mention that game my buddy refuses to admit that it wasn't a dirty hit. Shoulder to shoulder, and he didn't get fined. One of the best, hardest hits in the past 10 years. Even before the helmet to helmet garbage.

Alan

Legend
Towards the end of his spiel a picture of the bid dick player award comes on the screen and if you click on it he continues talking about the game and it's goo d too. I recommend you click on the "Click To Watch Big Dick Player" graphic at 8:47 in this video.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Towards the end of his spiel a picture of the bid dick player award comes on the screen and if you click on it he continues talking about the game and it's goo d too. I recommend you click on the "Click To Watch Big Dick Player" graphic at 8:47 in this video.
Good tip - he IS funny.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I sent the video to one of my best friends who's a die hard Broncos fan. Can't wait to hear what he has to say...LOL.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i love this guy. i wish the rams had something like this every week. his prediction video was even entertaining.