No more yellow cap for Todd Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Seems kinda early to remkve the beanie he just got it about 2 weeks ago.... Quick had it for like a month.... idk but I hope they aren't rushing him back

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Here's my team:

QB: Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Le'Veon Bell
RB: Todd Gurely
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Calvin Johnson
W/R: Amari Cooper
TE: Kyle Rudolph (meh)
Defense: Broncos (my best friend stole the Rams from me!!!!)
K: Dan Carpenter

Bench:
QB: Philip Rivers
RB: TJ Yeldon, Andre Ellington, Tre Mason
TE: Jason Witten
Defense: Lions

Any advice for TE? The best one out there is Jared Cook. Austin-Sefarian Jenkins is still there too.

Ram65

Legend
My guess is Gurley will get gradule carries and catches over 3-4 games. Could be week 1 for all we know. You can't believe anything Fisher says. I'm not sure the Rams need him against the Skins but, that could be the starting point. Being hit for a week already is great news.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think we see him rolled out against Pittsburgh. At home and avoiding that cursed Washington turf would be a much better scenario. But then again, if he is active week 1, it wouldn't surprise me to see him enter the game on opening day after the half, especially if the O is sputtering.

Ram65

Legend
Here's my team:

Bench:

Any advice for TE? The best one out there is Jared Cook. Austin-Sefarian Jenkins is still there too.

Cook could be solid 6-8 TDs and 700-800 yards! Yes I'm a Rams fan:D Witten could have some gas in the tank.

Looks like a very good team. Having Big Ben and L Bell could be putting your important footballs in one bag so to speak. You do have players spread out around the league. Good luck.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Here's my team:

Bench:

How the fuck did you get those wide receivers on your team? All of them went in the second round in my draft. And you got Bell and Gurley as well? Were the other people in your draft high?

I'm not being rude to you, but...I think you got really lucky. And I think you're going to win your league, and it won't even be close, especially if it's PPR.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Here's my team:

Bench:

So you could potentially be starting TJ Yeldon and Andre Ellington during week one.

Angry Ram

Cook could be solid 6-8 TDs and 700-800 yards! Yes I'm a Rams fan:D Witten could have some gas in the tank.

Looks like a very good team. Having Big Ben and L Bell could be putting your important footballs in one bag so to speak. You do have players spread out around the league. Good luck.

Maybe. I might have to stream TEs every week. Antonio Gates is also out there.

How the freak did you get those wide receivers on your team? All of them went in the second round in my draft. And you got Bell and Gurley as well? Were the other people in your draft high?

I'm not being rude to you, but...I think you got really lucky. And I think you're going to win your league, and it won't even be close, especially if it's PPR.

I had the 1st pick, took Le'Veon there. In the 2nd guys took Rob Gronkowski, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, and Tom Brady over my WRs. So I got Julio and Megatron back to back. Also Sam Bradford was taken IN THE 4th ROUND!!!! And there was Big Ben, sitting there when I picked last in the 4th. TGII right after him. Finally, would you believe I got Amari Cooper at the bottom of the 6th?

Was going for the same strategy as last year: focus heavy on WRs and then get runners. I remember I struggled at QB all year so I secured one early.

So you could potentially be starting TJ Yeldon and Andre Ellington during week one.

Yup, that's the plan.

FRO

Legend
Good because I just drafted him to my fantasy team, which most likely mean that he will suck or get hurt.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe. I might have to stream TEs every week. Antonio Gates is also out there.

I had the 1st pick, took Le'Veon there. In the 2nd guys took Rob Gronkowski, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, and Tom Brady over my WRs. So I got Julio and Megatron back to back. Also Sam Bradford was taken IN THE 4th ROUND!!!! And there was Big Ben, sitting there when I picked last in the 4th. TGII right after him. Finally, would you believe I got Amari Cooper at the bottom of the 6th?

Was going for the same strategy as last year: focus heavy on WRs and then get runners. I remember I struggled at QB all year so I secured one early.

Yup, that's the plan.

Doesn't matter what they did. They're all Bozos. Julio sould have gone in the 1st. Calvin early second.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Good because I just drafted him to my fantasy team, which most likely mean that he will suck or get hurt.

1340482209185.jpg

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Here's my team:

Bench:

Nice pull, I drafted in a 10 man league tonight and pulled:

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Todd Gurley
WR: AJ Green
WR: Brandin Cooks
TE: Greg Olsen
W/R/T: Golden Taint

Kicker: Matt Bryant

Defense: Ravens

Bench:
QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Ameer Abdullah
RB: Darren McFadden
RB: Danny Woodhead
WR: Mike Wallace
TE: Delanie Walker

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How the freak did you get those wide receivers on your team? All of them went in the second round in my draft. And you got Bell and Gurley as well? Were the other people in your draft high?

In one of my leagues with my friends I have Peyton Manning, A.Peterson, A.Morris, Megatron, Julio Jones, Gurley lol they were reaching for dudes the whole draft. Easy money for me! lol

FRO

Legend

Bench:
Dang. Is your league full of morons? That's quite the team.

Angry Ram

Bench:

Wow, that looks better than mine overall. Good luck this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
crap, can he still play Sunday?

Yeah I'm hoping he's active for the game. Not only is he a depth threat to take one to the house but he's also capable of returning kicks which might be too much for Seattle to handle since I doubt they've prepared for it leading up to this game. He is a very, very skilled returner.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am so tired of offensive mediocrity, or worse.....I love an indomitable running back....I want Todd Gurley to be Eric Dickerson, great...For that to happen, our Oline has to be almost great, like Jackie Slater & Crew back in the day.....

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am so tired of offensive mediocrity, or worse.....I love an indomitable running back....I want Todd Gurley to be Eric Dickerson, great...For that to happen, our Oline has to be almost great, like Jackie Slater & Crew back in the day.....
Don't worry, I think by mid-season we'll see the o-line and Gurley do some really good things, just gotta stay healthy. Got a feeling Jamon Brown is going to be a great player.