No more yellow cap for Todd Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
That gives hum 2 weeks of contact before week 2...Wonder if that gives him a substantially better chance to start then, or if they're not even going to think about it till week 3-4 or beyond ???

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He won't start in his first game. Fisher will work him in gradually. He'll only be allowed to break two touchdowns before being pulled so they can check out his bionic - err, I mean surgically repaired knee.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Great news for our team!

My fingers are crossed that they are holding Mason's injury information close and that he will be playing week 1 with no setbacks. We'll see, hamstrings are never a good injury. Seems like Fish mentioned he received two treatments yesterday.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Todd Gurley has taken off non-contact yellow cap for practice.
kramer-yeah.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Already drafted him in ROD Fully Inflated.

My team name is The Gurley Men, btw.

Nice. Mine is Guardians of the Fantasy.

Shit I just saw I have the 1st pick, Le'Veon Bell or Adrian Peterson? The struggle.

Memphis Ram

Legend
That gives hum 2 weeks of contact before week 2...Wonder if that gives him a substantially better chance to start then, or if they're not even going to think about it till week 3-4 or beyond ???

There's contact during the week at Rams Park? Could be the only contact he sees is on game days.:D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
AD bro, big season after a year of rest

Took LB man. I just love how he's much he receives the ball. He IS the Steeler offense.

But, I also got TGII!!!! Will post my whole team here shortly.

Cochiti

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope TG sits out Washington game unless the turf has been upgraded. It was crap last year.