No Gurley this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
My source just confirmed Gurley want be playing this week, it's said that he looks 100% ready.. Fisher must be giving him a extra week to gain a little more confidence in the knee before he hits the field for the first time..

This move also shows Fishers confidence in Mason & Cunningham carrying the load..

*Cunningham will also be back returning kicks also
Good. Don't want pead near that field.

iced

Mason. I doubt Austin has another PR TD and he didn't exactly do much as a WR. IIRC, Mason also had a pretty big game against WAS last year.

kicker is you can tell they made a very strong effort to make Austin part of the offense - and its not seattle's tough D, it's Washington's weak secondary AND shady ST... plus Mason's coming off an injury, while Washington held Laamar Miller in check but allowed Tannehill to have a good day, as well as Landry's Punt return for a TD..

These are the factors that make me go back and forth

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If I recall correctly, Sam Bradford re-tore his ACL 307 days after the first one. Jake Long tore his ACL 308 days after his first one.

On Sunday, it will be 309 days since Todd Gurley tore his ACL.
These facts are overflowing with paranoid, scary negativity so i will immediately post this:
giphy.gif

RamWoodie

Legend
It's a good move! You went and picked the guy pretty high...don't put him on the field until he's ready...and even then work him in.

This is also the last time I'm going to say this:

Trey Mason is not going to just step aside for Gurley...put that down!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
These facts are overflowing with paranoid, scary negativity so i will immediately post this:
giphy.gif

Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I'm guessing I'm the only person who being told "well you're 100% fine, we could play you, but we're scared you'll re-injure your knee" would make me favour my knee more when I do get on the field, which apparently leads to a high proportion of re-injuries than if I was told "you're 100% fine, go out there and play"?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm guessing I'm the only person who being told "well you're 100% fine, we could play you, but we're scared you'll re-injure your knee" would make me favour my knee more when I do get on the field, which apparently leads to a high proportion of re-injuries than if I was told "you're 100% fine, go out there and play"?

I'm guessing there's a difference between being fine and being match ready.

V3

Hall of Fame
kicker is you can tell they made a very strong effort to make Austin part of the offense - and its not seattle's tough D, it's Washington's weak secondary AND shady ST... plus Mason's coming off an injury, while Washington held Laamar Miller in check but allowed Tannehill to have a good day, as well as Landry's Punt return for a TD..

These are the factors that make me go back and forth
I should have put an asterisk at the bottom stating, "I'm not a FF expert and cannot be held accountable for any suggestions. Choosing your FF lineup is an important decision that should not be based solely on an advertisement."

walt189

UDFA
Name
Walt
Knowing them, very doubtful. Snyder probably looks at it as a home field advantage even though it helped ruin RGKnee

Yeah, he probably does. And that's why that team should be a case study for a sports management course. Whatever Danny Snyder does or has done, DON'T DO THAT!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
No matter when that first carry for Gurley comes, I will be holding my breath.