No Gurley this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
My source just confirmed Gurley want be playing this week, it's said that he looks 100% ready.. Fisher must be giving him a extra week to gain a little more confidence in the knee before he hits the field for the first time..

This move also shows Fishers confidence in Mason & Cunningham carrying the load..

*Cunningham will also be back returning kicks also

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I dunno why, but this makes me feel better.

That 307/308 ACL days thing was freaking me out considering Sunday will be 309 for Gurley.

This season is about turning things around, not continuing bad streaks, so I'm down with changing things up.

iced

hmm... to start tavon austin or tre mason this week as my flex..

Big Willie

Starter
I would prefer he get 5-7 touches in this game prepare him for double that in the Pittsburgh and ARizona games.

Big Willie

Starter
That's too bad. I would prefer he get 5-7 touches in this game to prepare him for double that in the Pittsburgh and Arizona games.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That's a good point. FedEx field's playing surface is notorious. I don't know if it was worked on this past offseason or not.
Knowing them, very doubtful. Snyder probably looks at it as a home field advantage even though it helped ruin RGKnee

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've got both of them in for one of my leagues but I'm a little thin on RB. Going with the idea that Tre is going to go off with a big game in his only opportunity before Gurley sees the field.

V3

Hall of Fame
Mason. I doubt Austin has another PR TD and he didn't exactly do much as a WR. IIRC, Mason also had a pretty big game against WAS last year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I didn't expect him this early to begin with. But, it's exciting he's so close.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I dunno why, but this makes me feel better.

That 307/308 ACL days thing was freaking me out considering Sunday will be 309 for Gurley.

This season is about turning things around, not continuing bad streaks, so I'm down with changing things up.

Context? I don't know what this is.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Mason. I doubt Austin has another PR TD and he didn't exactly do much as a WR. IIRC, Mason also had a pretty big game against WAS last year.

I would start Mason too, but he only had 66 yards last year against Washington.

Athos

Legend
I've got both of them in for one of my leagues but I'm a little thin on RB. Going with the idea that Tre is going to go off with a big game in his only opportunity before Gurley sees the field.[/QUOTE

Yea. I'm between Mason as my RB2 this week and Coleman tho.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Context? I don't know what this is.

If I recall correctly, Sam Bradford re-tore his ACL 307 days after the first one. Jake Long tore his ACL 308 days after his first one.

On Sunday, it will be 309 days since Todd Gurley tore his ACL.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
If I recall correctly, Sam Bradford re-tore his ACL 307 days after the first one. Jake Long tore his ACL 308 days after his first one.

On Sunday, it will be 309 days since Todd Gurley tore his ACL.

Ok. Yeah, that's a hell of a coincidence right there.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
My source just confirmed Gurley want be playing this week, it's said that he looks 100% ready.. Fisher must be giving him a extra week to gain a little more confidence in the knee before he hits the field for the first time..

This move also shows Fishers confidence in Mason & Cunningham carrying the load..

*Cunningham will also be back returning kicks also
What do your sources tell you concerning, Mason starting, and the outcome of the game????

johnny-carson-tonight-show-1.jpg