Nick Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
It seems to be somewhat of a battle between Foles and Bradford and Foles and Glennon. Ill take Glennon or Bradford over Foles. Best case scenario for us this year IMO is keeping 3 QBs. Bradford, Glennon, and Davis. Of course if we can get Glennon, which I don't see why we couldn't. I doubt it takes more than a 4th and a 6th or 7th.
Foles 27TD season reminds me of what we used to say when someone made a luck shot in pool or basketball, "better wipe the shit off that ball." Most games I watched him in that year it was the WRs that impressed, not him. Basically a lot of great plays by them, not great throws. Foles is serviceable, but for double the price of Glennon and far less talented than Bradford.

jjab360

Legend
Call me crazy, but I'd give up two no.2s for him. He's young, got all the size and arm strength you could ever ask for, and pretty good deep and overall accuracy as well. His decision making gets shaky at times, but Foles can easily be a top 10 QB in this league in the right environment, imo. He works the pocket well, makes plays under pressure, has good athleticism, and is accurate from all types of launch angles, an underrated asset.

We'll probably never be able to get him and O-line and set of weapons like he had with the Eagles in '13, so don't expect a 27-2 TD-Int ratio, but that's a ridiculous expectation anyway.
Since we're resurrecting threads and all...