Nick Foles: Ram Tough--MMQB Interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have no choice but to support Foles at this point, and yes, he does seem like a good guy, but I will weep a child like tear each time a see a highlight of Sam throwing TDs in an iggles uniform. :(

No need to be shedding tears, Foles will double Sam's Tds for years to come.

One can only hope right?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To quote an old record album by John Stewart; "Bombs away dream babies!" Let's hope they let him go for the home run deep ball often as I think he and Quick are going to be something special. Bear down Arizona! (Wildcat fight song).
Our Flight Commode Thinks the Kid is ready to fly!
250px-Belushi-child.jpg
amazing_odd_interesting_funny_b52_200907232246534440.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Off topic I-don't- want-to-start a different thread post..Read that one of the proposed rules changes would give an opportunity for a 3rd point after a successful 2-point conversion...Get another point for a successful 32-yard FG ...Sorry, too many weird things for my liking...Don't want to see this...Guess they could then give another opportunity for an additional 4 more points for a score from the 30-yard line after the first extra point that's added on after the 2-point conversion...When would this end ??? Fisher said his peers aren't going to go for this...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I just like everything about this guy.He is truly about team.He is a guy in the huddle that players respect .
I don't know why,but he reminds me of a taller version of Joe Montana. I like his foot work on rushing defenders. He is not Aaron Rodgers.That guy is magic