New unis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Im sorry but the old uniforms are well old, I don't get the yearning for old fashion unis. The rams need a modern style uniform with a hint back to the past but they shouldn't go backwards.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think they've already revealed their new uniforms ,all season long you saw coaches and players wearing that old blue and white logo from the 60's and 70's , and the art showing the new stadium is blue and white

coincidence ????

I think not , :)

It's just a matter of time until they will announce it , will it be this year , or will they wait till 2018/2019 , when they move into their new blue and white stadium

USATSI_8897424.jpg

11917997_957478434308407_2084864792_n.jpg

north-seating.jpg

rams12b_zpsoziz0lrb.jpg

:welcome:
Possibilities!!?!
!B(bq!,w!mk~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlvkV2BKcN9y,8gQ~~_35.jpg

nfl_g_molsen1_576.jpg

THRAM3.jpg

Olsen!!.jpg

These colors sure bring back Fond memories!!:D:D

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I think the blue and white would be very plain and quite ugly. I'd be fine with them going back to their super bowl winning colors.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would like it the other way around...A steady diet of the blue and white would bore me...

Not that it matters but i would be ok with that.

Although White helmets with Blue horns, you would really be able to see the stick marks then.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
have a hard time seeing the NFL have 2 teams with blue and white as their colors. if theres a change my money would be on the blue and yellow

Q729

Legend
It would be nice to go back to blue and yellow, but I have a feeling they want to cash in on the old fans keeping their old gear and change scheme totally to some grotesque "look to the future" concept.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm ok with either Blue and Yellow or Blue and White as long as they don't go to LA on them :LOL:
1c30301b810c24fce2989ff2b3e6416d.jpg

I'd also like to suggest these as the new Cheerleader outfits!
stlouisramsgirl-chrissymarie4.jpg

And while I'm at it, I think all the NFL ref's should be replaced with female ref's!
19271.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think the blue and white would be very plain and quite ugly. I'd be fine with them going back to their super bowl winning colors.
I too love the SB Winning colors. But the old whites were a beautiful thing to see in action ..
130604111423-deacon-jones-merlin-olsen-079009811-single-image-cut.jpg
Fear4some%205.jpg

EastRam

Pro Bowler
From the Q&A with the LA Times

Q: Will you bring back the old L.A. Rams uniforms?

Demoff: I think the philosophy on the uniforms is a microcosm of the philosophy of the project. Yes, we have a rich tradition and history in Los Angeles. We have colors that people identify with. We have historic players. You want to carry some of that forward.

But, we're also about to enter a world-class stadium that should be one of the best. … Yes, the Rams are coming back. It's not the Rams from the '60s, '70s, '80s. This is Stan's vision and Stan's stadium. We want to make sure we represent best in class in every aspect while we borrow from the Rams' legacy. When I look at the Rams' return to L.A., that's what people are excited about -- it's modern NFL mixed with the team they grew up with.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Please fix the collars. That's all I really ask. Everything else can be a completely new design or one of our old jersey designs. Either way, just fix the dang collar.
THIS:
131525731_display_image.jpg

NOT this:
Robert-Quinn1.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, what the hell is that clear crap?

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Please fix the collars. That's all I really ask. Everything else can be a completely new design or one of our old jersey designs. Either way, just fix the dang collar.
THIS:

NOT this:
Robert-Quinn1.jpg

THIS.

seriously blows my mind why they changed it.. shit looks so dumb

A55VA6

Legend
My bet is they re-brand kind of like Seattle did. Keep a little bit of old, and add a lot of new. Helmet has to have horns though.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
THIS:

NOT this:
Robert-Quinn1.jpg
And put the Horns back on the sleeves.