New unis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
From a marketing perspective, doesn't this seem like the perfect time to roll out a fresh new design/color theme?

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing would make me happier then them going back to the Blue and Yellows, but using the helmet I made for my avatar. Matching blue just slightly chromed with a subtle white highlight and black shadow.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams did notify the NFL for a potential uniform change back in 2014 so they're set to change uniforms in 2016 (you have to give NFL two years notice) IMO, they will go back to the Royal Blue and Canary Yellow as the primary and the Blue & Whites of the 60's as the throwbacks with a few altercations for the classic look.
nfl_u_youngblood_ps_400.jpg

2837d1330653782-rams-jerseys-remembered-part-iii-iv-numbers-51-75-isiah-robertson.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I think they've already revealed their new uniforms ,all season long you saw coaches and players wearing that old blue and white logo from the 60's and 70's , and the art showing the new stadium is blue and white

coincidence ????

I think not , :)

It's just a matter of time until they will announce it , will it be this year , or will they wait till 2018/2019 , when they move into their new blue and white stadium

USATSI_8897424.jpg

11917997_957478434308407_2084864792_n.jpg

north-seating.jpg

rams12b_zpsoziz0lrb.jpg

:welcome:

Psycho_X

Legend
Rams did notify the NFL for a potential uniform change back in 2014 so they're set to change uniforms in 2016 (you have to give NFL two years notice)

Very convenient how they timed that.

And yes blue and canary yellow would be best. I like the helmet design by tklongball as well.... that'd look really sharp. Just say no to blue and white.... boring, other teams already are blue and white, and they just don't stand out like the blue and yellow. Blue and white would be a huge mistake.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nothing would make me happier then them going back to the Blue and Yellows, but using the helmet I made for my avatar. Matching blue just slightly chromed with a subtle white highlight and black shadow.
Nice job on the helmet @tklongball! I always loved the blue and yellow uniforms but the fact that the helmet was a darker blue was just wrong somehow. Problem solved!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My one little personal preference , and I know it's a small one , but when they change their logo , I just hope it includes the whole city name , "Los Angeles"

It's been a long long time now , but at some point during the 80's , they changed their logo for Los Angeles Rams to LA Rams , I know , I know , no dig deal , but it was always one of those little things that bugged me and always gnawed at me

It was like when Coca Cola changed to New Coke back in the 80's , yuck !

logo16_zpsax20czlh.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think they've already revealed their new uniforms ,all season long you saw coaches and players wearing that old blue and white logo from the 60's and 70's , and the art showing the new stadium is blue and white

coincidence ????

It's just a matter of time until they will announce it , will it be this year , or will they wait till 2018/2019 , when they move into their new blue and white stadium

USATSI_8897424.jpg

north-seating.jpg

rams12b_zpsoziz0lrb.jpg

I don't think it is a coincidence either. I do recall though, that Demoff had a Rams helmet on the shelf behind his desk that had Chrome horns. Maybe that would be the scheme? Blue and Chrome.

Very convenient how they timed that.

And yes blue and canary yellow would be best. I like the helmet design by tklongball as well.... that'd look really sharp. Just say no to blue and white.... boring, other teams already are blue and white, and they just don't stand out like the blue and yellow. Blue and white would be a huge mistake.

I agree that I do not like that other teams wear the Blue and White. Blue, white and Chrome though? That could work. I prefer they just keep the current uniforms though. I really like the Dark blue and Gold.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I really think they should change the uniform now.

While I do believe it's most likely we'll see the blue and yellow with the possibility of blue and white throwbacks, it would not upset me in the least if it was the other way around.

Psycho_X

Legend
I agree that I do not like that other teams wear the Blue and White. Blue, white and Chrome though? That could work. I prefer they just keep the current uniforms though. I really like the Dark blue and Gold.

Eh, maybe... it would be better than just plain white and blue I guess. Don't want to get too carried away though or you suddenly start looking like an XFL team or something. I really like the slightly chrome finish on the matching blue helmet tklongball mentions and shows off above. The throwbacks the Rams have been wearing the last couple years seemed to really pop on HD more so than those colors even did back before they changed in 2000. Those colors with the above mentioned helmet would really look good I think.

IF they went the other way I would rather your suggestion with a little chrome in it... but I don't know... you go just plain blue and white you look like the Colts and if you mix a little chrome or silver in you look like the Cowboys.... meh.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They may be thinking that they can resurrect fan support by bringing back the Blue and white for nostalgia. Try to make it seem like the 'Old Rams' never left.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

coincidence ????

USATSI_8897424.jpg

north-seating.jpg

rams12b_zpsoziz0lrb.jpg

Interesting take Iowa. The throwback emblem on Fisher's jacket definitely gives me pause. And that last image of the blue 'n whites... yeah I could live with that.

Lastly, I do recall reading somewhere that with an approved move a uniform change 5 year requirement is waived. Not sure if that is true however.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Sorry , I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings , but I just can't stand the newer Blue and Gold uniforms , I've hated them since day one , the thought of adding chrome makes me ill as well , :shades:

I'm 51% blue and yellow and 49% blue and white , I'm just not overly thrilled with the throw back blue and yellow ones either , the colors are to light and soft , they need to darken up both the blue and yellow , their to neony the way they are now

Wouldn't hurt either if the could get the helmet and jersey to match a little closer

eric_dickerson_1984_09_23.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams did notify the NFL for a potential uniform change back in 2014 so they're set to change uniforms in 2016 (you have to give NFL two years notice) IMO, they will go back to the Royal Blue and Canary Yellow as the primary and the Blue & Whites of the 60's as the throwbacks with a few altercations for the classic look.
nfl_u_youngblood_ps_400.jpg

2837d1330653782-rams-jerseys-remembered-part-iii-iv-numbers-51-75-isiah-robertson.jpg

Great News!! These would have been my preferred picks!

GO L.A. RAMS!!
addon.jpg