More Cheating? Nah, can't be.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure if it's another team trying to pile by making false accusations like Baltimore last week or if it's real.

If it's real, why? Seriously why so much cheating. You have a great coach great QB, why deflate balls against a team you are so much better than?

Is there such a thing as a cheataholic? Sounds like Bill needs counseling
Why? Because they know they can get away with it with hardly any repercussions, if any at all. The amount of money and fame that comes with a SB is greater than a lost draft pick or small fine.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets face it Bellyfat is flipping the NFL and the world the Bird. Forgettaboutit!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
No way. I never would've guessed the Patriots would cheat again. What a shitty organization.

On a second note, can a Super Bowl end in a 0-0 tie? I can always dream.... hate both of those fuckin' teams.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
And another source added.

Did Patriots deflate game balls?
in.gif

January, 19, 2015
Jan 19
8:25
AM ET
By Tom Carpenter | ESPN Insider

[img src="http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nfl/500/nwe.png?w=80&h=80" border="0" hspace="5"
The
New England Patriots smoked the Indianapolis Colts 45-7 Sunday to earn a berth in the Super Bowl. The Colts were owned in nearly every facet of the game, but there is a report that the Pats may have had an unfair advantage in one aspect.

"A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night,"
tweeted Bob Kravitz of WTHR.com.

There was a point during the first half when officials stopped the game just prior to a snap and swapped the ball out for a different one. Apparently that was related to this matter.

"What I'm told by this league source is that they took the ball off and weighed it, and it's going to become an issue -- there may be lost draft picks if the Patriots are found guilty of this,"
Kravitz said.

The Patriots' spy-gate incident cost them their 2008 first-round pick, coach Bill Belichick was fined $500,000, and the Patriots were docked $250,000. If it's determined that they deflated footballs to gain a competitive advantage, the league may come down on them again.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Here's what SHOULD happen. If this took place.

1. NE MUST be disqualified from the SB this year.
2. NE must pay a $500 million fine.
3. NE must forfeit ALL championships and memorabilia during BillaCHEAT's tenure.
4. NE must forfeit all first, second and third round draft picks for TEN years.
5. NE must reimburse everyone for ALL monies lost while legally betting on a game involving the CHEATriots during BillaCHEAT's tenure.
6. BillaCHEAT MUST be banned from football for life.
7. All conspirators, those complicit and duplicit and anyone knowing or allowing this to occure and continue to occur MUST be banned from football for life.

Finally a reasonable penalty!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
A panel should be set up and this guilt should be determined before weeks end. If found guilty pats should be forced to forfit AFC championship and Colts move on to superbowl.

WHAT will really happen a poor ball boy will be thrown under the bus pats get away with it

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
WTF? I didn't watch much of the game but I did see the part where they ran up and snapped the ball before all their O lineman were set. A clear violation of the rules but there were no flags. Guess they can do whatever they want. The NFL knows a Seacocks/Cheatriots SB will fill their pockets with cash.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I wonder who will win the SB. Will it be the team that is allowed to interfere with receivers, stop pass rushers who outclass them by taking them down by the neck and so forth? Or the team who has taken rulebreaking to mafia levels? Either way, I don't give a shit.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The NFL could make some dough if they disqualified the Patriots and had the Colts host the Ravens this Sunday to see who goes to the Superbowl.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm sure the patriots cheated. That being said, why isn't the NFL in charge of the footballs. Why is it the Patriots/home teams's responsibility? That seems odd to me.
I believe I heard on the radio this morning that each team supplies its own balls and each ball bears the logo of the team that supplied it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Or if your not cheating your not trying lol.

Yep. The trouble with that is the guy has no morals. He would commit murder if he had enough motive and thought he could get away with it. He would cheat on his wife if he thought he could get away with it. He is an arrogant prick that only is concerned with himself. I am glad that Putin stole his ring. I only wish he had been stupid enough to try to do something about it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Roger Goodell would just burn all the footballs anyway.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I thought I heard the balls were OVERINFLATED....I guess its better than OVER-FELLATIO-ED

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Yep. The trouble with that is the guy has no morals. He would commit murder if he had enough motive and thought he could get away with it. He would cheat on his wife if he thought he could get away with it. He is an arrogant prick that only is concerned with himself. I am glad that Putin stole his ring. I only wish he had been stupid enough to try to do something about it.

He already has cheated on a wife.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here's what SHOULD happen. If this took place.

1. NE MUST be disqualified from the SB this year.
2. NE must pay a $500 million fine.
3. NE must forfeit ALL championships and memorabilia during BillaCHEAT's tenure.
4. NE must forfeit all first, second and third round draft picks for TEN years.
5. NE must reimburse everyone for ALL monies lost while legally betting on a game involving the CHEATriots during BillaCHEAT's tenure.
6. BillaCHEAT MUST be banned from football for life.
7. All conspirators, those complicit and duplicit and anyone knowing or allowing this to occure and continue to occur MUST be banned from football for life.
Now, as to what will Happen!! Nothing All film, will be Burned, and all physical evidence Lost!!