Mock Draft Tidbits / 2024 Draft Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Stephen Colbert What GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
In Which We Give Up Two Firsts and A Second, and then Commenced Much Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth...
View attachment 65342
Can't say I'd be thrilled with this. I think there is almost no chance Fiske lasts until 83, some have suggested he might get picked in the late first, early second. I'm not a big Booker guy either. But don't worry, I won't be happy with any trade up for a OT mock :)

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
You're damn right... it's Ben Allbright!
Some good intel here.

Do you owe him Money, or is he a Cousin?

Wait a second! Is Benjamin Allbright holding you against your will!?! On your next post, blink twice for 'Yes' ... and I will contact the Authorities.

Stay Alive!!! We will find you!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be pretty thrilled if that is how it goes. We get Latu and the whiners take Rosengarten? I'm all about that!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rut Ro
The Bills trade up for WR thought might have taken a hit
Hell, me might slide down to them now. Labrums are sometimes a surgical repair. Not sure why he wouldn't have already done it if that was the case however.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, its probably not a huge issue. Labrum tears can heal without surgery, depends on severity. I doubt it hurts his stock too much.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I'd be pretty thrilled if that is how it goes. We get Latu and the whiners take Rosengarten? I'm all about that!
Rosengarten is now being projected that high? I remember when he was being ranked as a day 3 prospect.
It’s official:
This is now insanity.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Not a surprise. Runs on OT are a thing so as good as this group is you know it's gonna happen. I'm sort of curious when it will happen though. Is it possible that Alt doesn't go to the Chargers and they start going off a bit later. Should be a really interesting substory of the first round and there will probably be another one early second.

Same might happen with wideouts starting somewhere in the 20s. Since there's a fucking glut of them from that point to mid second round.

If I was going to try to evaluate the draftniks in the media my goal wouldn't be how well they predicted team selections with their mocks. But rather evaluating their big boards vs post-draft production, pro bowls, etc. The former is all about connections with board accuracy mixed in. The latter is moreso about raw evaluative ability with some connections for reference.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not a surprise. Runs on OT are a thing so as good as this group is you know it's gonna happen. I'm sort of curious when it will happen though. Is it possible that Alt doesn't go to the Chargers and they start going off a bit later. Should be a really interesting substory of the first round and there will probably be another one early second.

Same might happen with wideouts starting somewhere in the 20s. Since there's a fucking glut of them from that point to mid second round.

If I was going to try to evaluate the draftniks in the media my goal wouldn't be how well they predicted team selections with their mocks. But rather evaluating their big boards vs post-draft production, pro bowls, etc. The former is all about connections with board accuracy mixed in. The latter is moreso about raw evaluative ability with some connections for reference.
I won’t be surprised if all of the tackles get picked within the top fifteen. It’s arguably the second most valued position behind QB.