Mike Singletary joining Rams staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If MS brings just Half of what Jeff Garcia did, we'll be in great shape.

In all seriousness. How could you dislike the guy.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Remember when Fisher told everyone after we drafted Ogletree, he will be our Patrick Willis. Mike Singletary developed and coached both Lewis and Willis. Like putting 2 and 2 together, imo.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
From Dictionary.com:
Peter Principle

noun
the Peter Principle, the theory, that all members in a hierarchy rise to their own level of incompetence

...or for the Dictionary for Dummys crowd...
Singletary I.jpg
Competent- Excellent
Singletary II.jpg
Competent- Very Good

Singletary III.jpg
Incompetent. Peter Principal Fulfilled.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
If MS brings just Half of what Jeff Garcia did, we'll be in great shape.

In all seriousness. How could you dislike the guy.
That did give me a chuckle. I wonder what happened with Garcia, anyway. Just a bad fit? Maybe something like this happened:

jeff-garcia-200-200.jpg
"Hey, Coach Fisher. That was a great practice. I think we are going to make a pretty good team, you and me. Yessir, this coaching gig is awesome. I was getting thirsty out there, though. How about you? Do you ever have a hankering to mix the drinks at Taco Bell? ...try this sometime, Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper. I call it Pepperdew....kinda cool, huh? Pepperdew. Say that Jeff. Pepperdew."

"Maybe you and me go for a Taco Bell run later?"

fisher.png

Fisher to staffer: "OMG, get this strange mother f#(%@! out of my office!!"