Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rip it and ribbit! Meh. Daredevil was cool albeit a bit off from his netflix version but I figured he'd get a bit MCU'ized. The walk of shame was funny. Finally got a bit of plot movement at the very end at least.

View: https://twitter.com/alexisthenedd/status/1578157316234305536?s=20&t=sjtMSrN-qZxPoaFVCaJWtw

Yea , I thought they did a pretty decent job with Daredevil , considering how She Hulk has been up till now

they lighted him up a but they also made him alot more aerobatic , he did a few things here , that he never was able to do on the Netflix series , I really hope we get to see him swinging through NY with those batons of his

this was a pretty good episode , I hope we see more of Leap Frog....................lol

still done think we've seen the last of Abomination , and his buddies

curious to see how much more they lighten up Daredevil going forward

we know he'll show up again in the Echo series next summer , and then in his own series in 2024 , we know both of these shows will be darker then She Hulk has been , Kingpin will be back also in the Echo seires , I hope they fix him , he was kind of a let down in the Hawkeye series

Daredevil is going to have 18 episodes , thats crazy compaired to other MCU shows

Daredevil's yellow and red suit , didn't reaally look all that bad , still needs the double D's on the chest though...............

310430175_1588320724928867_3986886740202028551_n.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Just watched Werewolf By Night

wait till sunset , make some popcorn , turn off the lights

and watch a absolute masterpiece

9.5 / 10

Hard_Applause_Gif_Animation.gif

werewolfbynight.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
She-Hulk… man idk. I loved the opening credit scene… classic. I don’t hate keeping the 4th wall breaking in the show and think it’s fun but man… talk about taking it to the extreme. Kevin was funny though. I just… idk… the whole season was kind of a mess and the finale followed suit. It was funny her pointing out the repetitive nature of super hero shows and how they should be better so was expecting them to roll into some awesome new ending to show how it could be better but then the show, and season, just kind of end with a couple random fan service cameos.

Was just weird. Still processing it lol.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Man, I read this last weekend and immediately got hyped and fired it up. Lol.
Did you like it ?

I thought it was awesome

not a movie , not a series , just a quick , 50 minute special

no wasting any time in this show , get it , get out................lol

I thought it was alot of fun , one of the best Marvel Phase 4 projects

now it sounds like Marvel is going to do alot more of these specials , but I don't know if that means they'll be cutting back on actual TV series or not

Guardians of The Galaxy is getting a Holiday Speical for Christmas , and from what I've heard , it will lead into their next movie , Guardians of The Galaxy III

it's also been reported a while back now that their working on a NOVA project , and not today , it's been reported that that will be a Speical as well

I think these specials will be a great way to introduce new character

I've also hear that Wonder Man and tthe Silver Surfer could be getting thier own speicals as well

nova6.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I watched the season final of She Hulk

i-got-nothing-nick-miller.gif

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Sounds more and more like Harrison Ford has been cast as Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross ,

aka , the Red Hulk , and will make his first appearance in Captain America 4 , and my guess is , that will lead right into the The Thundebolts movie that come out right after Captain America 4

thunderbolts.jpg

Q729

Legend
Did you like it ?

I thought it was awesome

not a movie , not a series , just a quick , 50 minute special

no wasting any time in this show , get it , get out................lol

I thought it was alot of fun , one of the best Marvel Phase 4 projects

now it sounds like Marvel is going to do alot more of these specials , but I don't know if that means they'll be cutting back on actual TV series or not

Guardians of The Galaxy is getting a Holiday Speical for Christmas , and from what I've heard , it will lead into their next movie , Guardians of The Galaxy III

it's also been reported a while back now that their working on a NOVA project , and not today , it's been reported that that will be a Speical as well

I think these specials will be a great way to introduce new character

I've also hear that Wonder Man and tthe Silver Surfer could be getting thier own speicals as well

View attachment 56935
It was pretty cool. Didn't know anything about the Marvel Werewolf character before, so lost track of it after they announced it. Didn't even realize it was out already til you mentioned it.

I liked the whole look and feel of it. From the rip off of the CBS special presentation intro to the title fonts and the narrator, they really nailed the aesthetic. Looking forward to more of these one-off presentations and the connections they make to the bigger picture.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rumors of Mephisto showing up in the MCU have gone as far back as WandaVison , but he never appeared

now , it sounds like Mephisto has actually been cast at will appear in the upcoming Iron Heart series

word is , that Sacha Baron Cohen has been cast as Mephisto

FfHIFiMWQAA2zwL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDqXbk_ThH0

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
it's rumored for a while now that Silver Surfer will be coming to Disney + as a Special Presentation , just like Werewolf By Night was

and now today , several outlets seems to have confirmed that , no date announced , but it's believed it will come out before The Fantastic Four movies

it's now rumored that Hayden Christensen , AKA Darth Vader , is in talks to join the Fantastic Four , some think it might be to play Reed Richards , but the money seem to have him playing none other then Norrin Radd , the Silver Surfer himself

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I watched the season final of She Hulk

i-got-nothing-nick-miller.gif

The writers had the ending written before the show released. The idea they predicted all the hate (bad cgi, no plot etc etc) and wrote a show based on that makes me love the MCU even more.

Oh and I rewatched Love and Thunder. It's really good.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The writers had the ending written before the show released. The idea they predicted all the hate (bad cgi, no plot etc etc) and wrote a show based on that makes me love the MCU even more.

Oh and I rewatched Love and Thunder. It's really good.
If by "really good" you mean insultingly cringeworthy and exceedingly bad to a level that destroys the character of Thor entirely, I agree.

Angry Ram

If by "really good" you mean insultingly cringeworthy and exceedingly bad to a level that destroys the character of Thor entirely, I agree.

No, I mean it's actually very good. Despite what the minority negative comments say. Never cringed once. That's a "you" thing.

Angry Ram

Given the number of people who agree with me, I'd say its a "we" thing. :sunglasses:

Majority give 60 - 70%, 3. . It's not a perfect movie. No movie is. But sure as hell not nearly as bad the loud AF online criticism police make it out to be. And if it's as bad as you say, why is it considered a big hit?

And I know someone will point to the drop from opening weekend to the next, of about 68%. This explains it pretty well, and compares it to the last Spider-Man, more popular than Thor on his own, has higher ratings than this L&T, and had all the hype of the original 2002 and 2012 villains, Toby, and Andrew. plus Dr. Strange. Funny thing is, both movies had about the same drop. People want to see these movies on opening weekend.

1666722144028.png

1666722219252.png

High audience score? Check.

Box office numbers? Check.

Good movie? Check and mate.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Majority give 60 - 70%, 3. . It's not a perfect movie. No movie is. But sure as hell not nearly as bad the loud AF online criticism police make it out to be. And if it's as bad as you say, why is it considered a big hit?

And I know someone will point to the drop from opening weekend to the next, of about 68%. This explains it pretty well, and compares it to the last Spider-Man, more popular than Thor on his own, has higher ratings than this L&T, and had all the hype of the original 2002 and 2012 villains, Toby, and Andrew. plus Dr. Strange. Funny thing is, both movies had about the same drop. People want to see these movies on opening weekend.

View attachment 57077
View attachment 57078

High audience score? Check.

Box office numbers? Check.

Good movie? Check and mate.
So you think that a majority opinion determines that something is "good"? You do understand what subjectivity is, right?

I hated it. That is my subjective opinion. Others share that, so its not just "me."

Also, for a Marvel movie, its percentages of favorable reviews were relatively low.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought it was hot garbage and nearly shut it off (watched at home on Disney+) halfway through.

To each his own.