"Ladies, stop doing this sh*t"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

funny. she's telling her and sluts like her to stop doing it but in doing so is giving this narcissistic slut the exposure she so desires.

It's one thing for her to expect her group of like minded friends to see it. It's another to have it be seen by all her other friends, relatives, co-workers, employer, future co-workers and employers, etc. It might fade away - it might get brought up again and again by whomever leaked it to a wider audience in the first place.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Haha she purposely trying to look like a slut?

Millenial "women" don't respect themselves. It's been the new normal for a decade or so now. Maybe a gradual thing. I'm not sure.

I think it is a natural result of the women's movement. Abortion is a sacrament. The women are sluts. (Sorry girls, the mystery is now gone, and you WILL be treated like crap forever). And the males are not men.

Lots of exceptions, thankfully. But this is the rule.

Sigh

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Misogynist.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Millenial "women" don't respect themselves. It's been the new normal for a decade or so now. Maybe a gradual thing. I'm not sure.

I think it is a natural result of the women's movement. Abortion is a sacrament. The women are sluts. (Sorry girls, the mystery is now gone, and you WILL be treated like crap forever). And the males are not men.

Lots of exceptions, thankfully. But this is the rule.

Sigh
Did you play with Spinal Tap? Because you have this penchant for cranking it up to 11 from time to time, really unexpectedly.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
how does she expect to become a successful gold digger by doing things like this....smh

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm Zeke, I don't care at all. If I'm gonna hook up with random chicks, what do I care if they brag about it?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Is that a major now in college? Gold-digging, fame-seeking, skank?

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
So the girl's a slut, and Zeke's a stud. <----This shit gets to me.

Sharing those kind of pictures isn't cool. Neither is calling someone a slut in a derogatory way. Almost ever.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
So the girl's a slut, and Zeke's a stud. <----This crap gets to me.

Sharing those kind of pictures isn't cool. Neither is calling someone a slut in a derogatory way. Almost ever.

Disagree. He didn't post a "look who I just..."photo. She's a slut. (BTW, how does one call someone a slut in a non- derogatory way?)

But the narrative'll be..."this happened when she was young, or that happened, or she couldn't find her "safe place" on campus cuz she was traumatized by seeing someone speaking about something she disagreed with, (or more likely couldn't comprehend).

Give.
Me.
A
Fucking
Break.

:headexplosion: