"Ladies, stop doing this sh*t"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Umm.. Poor judgment, decision making, common sense??? Perfect job candidate.

I'm not seeing any of those things.(unless she didn't intend to put it out there but posted on snapchat...that would be bad common sense and judgement) You're telling me that you wouldn't brag if you bagged a sexy celebrity?

She's a grown woman. If she wants to have one night stands with NFL HBs, by all means, go ahead.

As I said before, can you connect a person's sex life to job performance in any meaningful? Probably not...unless you run a nunnery or a brothel. If she's qualified, interviews well, and is the best candidate, I'm hiring her. Her personal choices are her personal choices.

Yeah but she's put it out there that she's a slut looking for publicity. What if some guy brings it up at work? Does he face sexual discrimination charges? Why deal with it? Just tell her you'll be in touch after the interview then throw her details in the bin, never to see her again.

Well, first of all, I have to ask...did she actually put it out there? From what I saw, she used snapchat.(which doesn't necessarily mean she intended to put it out there) But even assuming she did put it out there, so what? Both are consenting adults. Sex isn't illegal. This isn't the 1950s.

What if some guy brings it up at work? If you're a socially competent human, I doubt you'll have an issue with a sexual harassment charge. Now, if your way of bring it up is saying, "Hey girl, I saw you with Zeke, does that mean you're open for business?" Or something like that...then yea, you can kind of deserve what you get.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, first of all, I have to ask...did she actually put it out there? From what I saw, she used snapchat.(which doesn't necessarily mean she intended to put it out there) But even assuming she did put it out there, so what? Both are consenting adults. Sex isn't illegal. This isn't the 1950s.

Actually i question if putting a photo like that on the Internet without the consent of the other person is actually legal. She can fuck as many people she wants. Nobody cares. When she posts it for the world to see without the consent of the other person, problems start to arise.

What if some guy brings it up at work? If you're a socially competent human, I doubt you'll have an issue with a sexual harassment charge. Now, if your way of bring it up is saying, "Hey girl, I saw you with Zeke, does that mean you're open for business?" Or something like that...then yea, you can kind of deserve what you get.

Whatever man. You can't see it happening but i can.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually i question if putting a photo like that on the Internet without the consent of the other person is actually legal.

I'm not really seeing where it runs into legality problems.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not really seeing where it runs into legality problems.

People have a right to privacy. Unless she specifically asked the other person if she could post a picture of them together in bed i do see legal problems. When people are inside a private property and are under the impression whatever they are doing is a private matter, someone posting a picture of them on the Internet is an invasion of privacy. Unless she had warning signs that say - if we fuck each other I'm posting a picture of us in bed together online.

We'll see, when someone sues the other person one of these days.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People have a right to privacy. Unless she specifically asked the other person if she could post a picture of them together in bed i do see legal problems. When people are inside a private property and are under the impression whatever they are doing is a private matter, someone posting a picture of them on the Internet is an invasion of privacy. Unless she had warning signs that say - if we freak each other I'm posting a picture of us in bed together online.

We'll see, when someone sues the other person one of these days.

I don't see any cause of action here. Your ability to sue for invasion of privacy (under a right to privacy theory) depends on the state but is generally very limited. Plus, what are the damages here?

I'm not seeing anything that could be sued over or any legality problems. If he were shown completely naked, it might be a different story.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And I think it's awfully weird that you'd consider something like that when making a hiring decision. It's not illegal. It's not in even a gray area. And I doubt you could tie a person's sex life to job performance in any logical or meaningful way.
It's not really that weird. Corporations are scouring social media nowadays looking for indiscretions. It's the new norm in background-checking. She's a pretty girl, right? Do you think she'd be hired by the Rams as a cheerleader now if they also did their due diligence? How about a local news station for which she applied to be an on-camera reporter? Or teacher at a nice private school?

I already said that I don't think she did anything wrong, but you're deluding yourself if you think it doesn't come with any consequences at all or that this wouldn't be a red flag for future employers. Not all employers of course, but some.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's not really that weird. Corporations are scouring social media nowadays looking for indiscretions. It's the new norm in background-checking. She's a pretty girl, right? Do you think she'd be hired by the Rams as a cheerleader now if they also did their due diligence? How about a local news station for which she applied to be an on-camera reporter? Or teacher at a nice private school?

I already said that I don't think she did anything wrong, but you're deluding yourself if you think it doesn't come with any consequences at all or that this wouldn't be a red flag for future employers. Not all employers of course, but some.

Are you correct? Yes. My point is more theoretical than anything. It's less about reality and more about what reality should be. If it's not going to affect job performance, I don't think it's important. It actually goes back to a great point made by John Oliver on his show about credit checks. The credit check companies were asked if they could connect job performance to credit scores and they said no, there isn't a correlation.

Employers gather so much information when conducting hiring and a lot of is just not relevant or predictive. My point is that the focus on hiring should be bringing in the person who can best succeed in that job rather than using things that are irrelevant to job performance to thin the herd. And yes, I recognize that it's an efficient way of narrowing the search...but is it an effective way of doing so? JMO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My point is more theoretical than anything. It's less about reality and more about what reality should be.
Gotcha. Yeah there's a lot about reality that I would like to change, but unfortunately, this is the way things are now. Fear of future litigation is the driving force behind almost everything now. You'll have a bright future as a lawyer, that's for damn sure.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seems to me that she's fine with the consequences. And I think it's awfully weird that you'd consider something like that when making a hiring decision. It's not illegal. It's not in even a gray area. And I doubt you could tie a person's sex life to job performance in any logical or meaningful way.

Two otherwise equal job candidates - except one has shown that she has a poor filter for publically releasing information? No brainer. I wouldn't want an employee talking about work details inappropriately. Also, I've seen issues with employees (not just women) being indiscriminate with work relationships, and this would be a red flag about that.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

None of our choices are made in a vacuum @flv Free will always allows us to choose what to do with our bodies. But be honest. It affects others. Always.

I hurt for people making self destructive "lifestyle choices".

I may joke a lot when Somebody like Manziel, for example, screws up all the time, but I truly want him to humble himself and get help.

I respect your opinion Flv, but tell one of these young girls fathers that her choice doesn't affect him. Then duck.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I'm not seeing any of those things.(unless she didn't intend to put it out there but posted on snapchat...that would be bad common sense and judgement) You're telling me that you wouldn't brag if you bagged a sexy celebrity?

She's a grown woman. If she wants to have one night stands with NFL HBs, by all means, go ahead.

As I said before, can you connect a person's sex life to job performance in any meaningful? Probably not...unless you run a nunnery or a brothel. If she's qualified, interviews well, and is the best candidate, I'm hiring her. Her personal choices are her personal choices.

Oh the youth of today. You don't see how a girl taking a picture of herself after allegedly sleeping with someone (anyone) during a one night stand and then posting the full-faced picture on social media is in poor judgment? Go ask her dad how he feels. Bragging about it to friends and sending a pic for the whole world to see are two completely different animals.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
And yes, I recognize that it's an efficient way of narrowing the search...but is it an effective way of doing so? JMO.

Jrry- not all employers would filter out candidates this way, just the wise and successful ones. Leaving those cool and edgy unemployed snap chatters more time for what they do best.

fearsomefour

Legend
She is trying to feel important.
Putting it out there for everyone to see that she hooked up with an NFL player. Pathetic really.
Another empty headed C. Worthless. With any luck, maybe they will pull her from a lake one day.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It worked.......
Block the hookers!!......
giphy.gif

Who is the chick that falls over?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
She is trying to feel important.
Putting it out there for everyone to see that she hooked up with an NFL player. Pathetic really.
Another empty headed C. Worthless. With any luck, maybe they will pull her from a lake one day.

And she has no shame about it..........and even worse no regard for his feelings or his friends/family who probably don't need to see that. Her friends and family probably already know she's a top level skank but she is really low for posting his pic so everyone else sees it.

If I was a celeb and a chick did this I would sue the fuck out of her. I know I wouldn't win anything but it would cost the bitch some money to defend herself and humiliate her publicly and maybe make others think twice.

Then I would take to my social media and tell everyone her pussy smelled like wet mulch.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Gotcha. Yeah there's a lot about reality that I would like to change, but unfortunately, this is the way things are now. Fear of future litigation is the driving force behind almost everything now. You'll have a bright future as a lawyer, that's for damn sure.

Not as bright as the attorney that ROCKS!!!!
(Snapped this in Pflugerville)
image.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't think she's a slut for having a one night stand or anything. If consenting adults want to get drunk (or not get drunk) and smash pissers then by all means go for it.

I'm sure his family already knows he's crushing pussy, he's a high profile athlete, of course he is. I think it's weirder that people go "Oh man I love sex so much, it's the best!" and then act appalled when other people talk about liking it. Of course your children are going to like it, and most of them are going to be doing it. It feels good, why wouldn't they? If they're safe then that's what matters.