Jourdan's latest 11 personell podcast 4/8/24

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yes, don't think it's likely but yes.

Could not disagree more strongly but I also think this is the time when there is a ton of over-analysis.

Regardless, it’s a fun time; and another reason the NFL Off-Season is great.

Caleb Williams and Jayden Daniels in the top-5 are the two most certain things to happen on April 25th … in my opinion.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Could not disagree more strongly but I also think this is the time when there is a ton of over-analysis.

Caleb Williams and Jayden Daniels in the top-5 are the two most certain things to happen on April 25th … in my opinion.
I mean I said yes but not likely! I... uh... jeeze...

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Lots of 2nd-3rd round WR's to pick from that could really excel in Mcvays offense.
I also see plenty of WRs that could excel in McVay's offense, but many of them would duplicate Puka and Kupp. Do you see any 2nd to 3rd round WRs that could fill the X role?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I mean I said yes but not likely! I... uh... jeeze...
It's OK man.

I asked OldSchool if he thought Daniels at #11 was a "realistic scenario"

You responded ... 'Yes' . My reply was that I don't agree, meaning that I don't see it as a "realistic scenario"

It's all good ... the Take-Away is that WestCoastRam personally guarantees Jayden Daniels will Absolutely Suck.

I think You are making a Bold Prediction.

WestCoastRam

Legend
It's OK man.

I asked OldSchool if he thought Daniels at #11 was a "realistic scenario"

You responded ... 'Yes' ... My reply was that I don't agree, meaning that I don't see it as a "realistic scenario"

It's all good ... the Take-Away is that WestCoastRam guarantees that Jayden Daniels will Absolutely Sucks.
Ha! Well, I guess a good question is, what would you consider realistic, probabilistically ? 20% 30%. 5%

I'd say there's a 1 in 5 chance he's there at 11. I think that's realistic. But I could see someone else wanting higher odds to characterize realistic.

I think half the back and forth on this website would go away if people just laid out their believed probabilities more often. But, I guess, where's the fun in that!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I'd say there's a 1 in 5 chance he's there at 11. I think that's realistic.

I thought we were done here but OK. I like you.

1-in-5 is 20%. I think that represents a Realistic Scenario.

I don't think there is a 20% chance that Daniels makes it to #11.

So we disagree here, which I thought was already clear. It's OK. You can't be right all-the-time.

Personally, I would put it at 1% (one in a hundred) that Daniels falls to #11. Barring something unforeseen in the next sixteen days, I just don't see it as "Realistic".

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
WHAT A JOKE !! CENTER & LT !

THEN WR - sort of F’s me that I started a new Spotify b/c of you listening 2 Jouran. WTF ?? Really

In my heart I respect both of you for Rams knowledge,but talk about 2 egos(dropped my) who whatever ? Respects because it’s from the heart.

I listen(just) to the first 50 seconds while taking a CRAP & had to wash twice. In reality Jouradn’s humbleness real made me feel the TRUTH of what I’ve gotten to see at the training camps(charges scrimmage ,Oxnard ) ,& talking to NFL Fans(Rams).

I’ve always been a CRAZY so it is what it is.I hear what your(Jourdan)
are saying,but I could only go less than a minute to get PISSED OFF! I got HOXED to signing up & listening only to get knowledge or NOT ? I will say knowledge because of 2 Big Time Ram Fans who love The Rams 24/7 like myself.

I’ll continue with you Oldschool & Mr. Draft guy ? WR thing I did yesterday made me think the 2nd string guy from( #2 guy) from LSU is a solid guy that would fit The Rams if they went that direction,or actually any NFL team.
My reason is how easily he followed the QB(Daniel’s)when he was running his route & rerouted to adjust to the play which shows me he is in tone & makes a TON of Plays!!

The Texas WR(2nd tier) the taller guy. He always has caught my eye & his video has me thinking of how he runs like a pure breed & goes any where he wants ?? Meaning in his routes he is playing with the DB. Which is incredible thinking he is doing whatever he wants when the ball is snapped ?? Never see him pressed though & he is light(not strong) at his waist.That gives me concern at The NFL level.Plus look at his NUMBERS !!!
Is that YOUR guy ???? If SO(RAM) then that to me is a RISK & might have upside, but at NINETEEN ??
WTF ?? Just saying in my mind ??
Plus JOURDAN last season (Ram Fans) with what Joesh Noteboom means to The Rams !!!

My question about Jourdan is she in the Locker room with(Brett Farr) Aaron Roger (Cam Newton) ?
I mean if she kept herself in better shape as she is writing(working a pro sport ) then I would respect her a lot more .She is a GREAT (Joan come lately) Ran Fan ?? I wonder if it is the platform like NICK NICK NICK the ESPN guy who went from St. Louis to SF & now is a Rams HAtER !! SO({Ram} you get where I’m coming from ????????

I know I’m in 2 MYSELF(as a Rams Fan) because of how I’ve ALWAYS been a Rams (Angles,Laker) Draftnik & GM type since little.
Example is what I did this Sunday.
I play pickleball know & went through my childhood.Anyone who knows The Rams in The 70’s would realize what I did was KOOL ?? Where I am in LIFE & where I was!!
To say the Truth I was a LOOSER,but it doesn’t stop me from being better.I’m dealt some challenges in LIFE & not proud of myself,but I’m a lucky(blessed) man.Yeah my dad was(passed 10 years ago,mom 98in) ina my Life now.I’ll be going to 28th st. today & play with some old(good) guys & try(have fun ‘) & get better.Doubles is easier,but you know I made The Call The Rams were coming back !!
I’m a JOESPH NOTEBOOM Fan !!
You know where he came from (Steve Avila) SO(Ram) when Jourdan wants to TALK RAMS FOOTBALL & says The Rams are cutting him ??? I lost RESPECT for here as a Sports writer !!! Do I think she is good (YES) as a Rams writer ? I’d say I like her questions as a journalist & her insight (access) on The Rams.

Anyways as a Draftnik which I like to see is Top DE/Olb’s.That’s because of the Depth(lack of) at the 2024 . To think ?? Where would Bryon Young be on your Draft boards this year ???? First round ?? I’d say I wish in a way that he is going to get PAID!! Having that extra year ?? He is older & his next contract will be ?? Just saying ??

Peyton Wilson & Latu are both labeled as (INJURED) risk ?? That would benefit The Rams if there Draft stock. They both worked hard & are the type of players that would make The Rams DEFENSE GREAT !! The 2024 depth at CB is good ,so I think adding a couple late with RB value is how I would RUN The Draft as a Rams Fan

I can step away from this thread & know in my heart that come draft day I’ll be good & hopefully happy with The Rams choices.

LT ?? I still think Noteboom depending on Alaric’s contract could still start there.
—Jourdan(won’t listen now) in her humbleness doesn’t respect him ?
I’ve been to training camps & have seen Noteboom(Kroger) from the beginning with Andrew Whitworth who she never got to witness like AD99. She wants to know a HOF leader of MEN ?? It wasn’t AD99!!!
AD99 was just a flat out DAWG of his OWN BREED !! He was always first in line & when his DL(eric Henderson) left AD99 was gone. Those 2 worked hand in hand to get him & the D’ Front better.

Ac Carter & Giff start fresh with Kobie Turner & what youth The Rams got out of AD99 from last season with him will Continue in the future(Rams). We’ll see who The Rams draft upfront there.2024 has depth on DL/DT.
—I like my vision & where The Rams are drafting ? —Memphis is our draft guru - I give him that
james franco wtf GIF

WestCoastRam

Legend

So we disagree here, which I thought was already clear. It's OK. You can't be right all-the-time.

Personally, I would put it at 1% (one in a hundred) that Daniels falls to #11. Barring something unforeseen in the next sixteen days, I just don't see it as "Realistic".
Yeah, not trying to get all nitpicky. My reply was just trying to keep convo going.

I kinda figured that's where you'd land. Just like to know!

Daniel's is gonna be one of the most interesting QBs to watch to see how he does. Sadly, I don't love the ecosystem for a QB in Wash or with Pats so kinda hope Daniel's and Maye somehow go to other teams. I don't love Kliff as a QB developer and the Pats have the worst roster in the league.

Daniels and Maye are both QBs who will need a good ecosystem to unlock who they can be. (Really hope the Vikings can get Maye).

Count me as a big believer in teams destroying QBs. I think the league has a small but substantial list of guys who could have been plus NFL starters but went to horrible situations that sent them in the opposite direction and they were never able to recover.

Goff is a perfect example of that. I think had McVay not come along, he would have been a guy who middled for a year or two longer with the Rams and then became a perennial backup. McVay unlocked who Goff could become (till he couldn't) and then Goff got a second life with a great OC (and great Oline) in Ben Johnson who began to unlock things McVay wasn't with Goff again.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ha! Well, I guess a good question is, what would you consider realistic, probabilistically ? 20% 30%. 5%

I'd say there's a 1 in 5 chance he's there at 11. I think that's realistic. But I could see someone else wanting higher odds to characterize realistic.

I think half the back and forth on this website would go away if people just laid out their believed probabilities more often. But, I guess, where's the fun in that!
Impressive word usage!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK but aside from an off-field incident (like he was riding shotgun with Sweat), do you see a realistic scenario where Daniels is there at #11?
I don't but I don't get paid to make those guesses :) My guesses are free and generally much more wrong than theirs haha

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WHAT A JOKE !! CENTER & LT !

THEN WR - sort of F’s me that I started a new Spotify b/c of you listening 2 Jouran. WTF ?? Really

In my heart I respect both of you for Rams knowledge,but talk about 2 egos(dropped my) who whatever ? Respects because it’s from the heart.

I listen(just) to the first 50 seconds while taking a CRAP & had to wash twice. In reality Jouradn’s humbleness real made me feel the TRUTH of what I’ve gotten to see at the training camps(charges scrimmage ,Oxnard ) ,& talking to NFL Fans(Rams).

I’ve always been a CRAZY so it is what it is.I hear what your(Jourdan)
are saying,but I could only go less than a minute to get PISSED OFF! I got HOXED to signing up & listening only to get knowledge or NOT ? I will say knowledge because of 2 Big Time Ram Fans who love The Rams 24/7 like myself.

I’ll continue with you Oldschool & Mr. Draft guy ? WR thing I did yesterday made me think the 2nd string guy from( #2 guy) from LSU is a solid guy that would fit The Rams if they went that direction,or actually any NFL team.
My reason is how easily he followed the QB(Daniel’s)when he was running his route & rerouted to adjust to the play which shows me he is in tone & makes a TON of Plays!!

The Texas WR(2nd tier) the taller guy. He always has caught my eye & his video has me thinking of how he runs like a pure breed & goes any where he wants ?? Meaning in his routes he is playing with the DB. Which is incredible thinking he is doing whatever he wants when the ball is snapped ?? Never see him pressed though & he is light(not strong) at his waist.That gives me concern at The NFL level.Plus look at his NUMBERS !!!
Is that YOUR guy ???? If SO(RAM) then that to me is a RISK & might have upside, but at NINETEEN ??
WTF ?? Just saying in my mind ??
Plus JOURDAN last season (Ram Fans) with what Joesh Noteboom means to The Rams !!!

My question about Jourdan is she in the Locker room with(Brett Farr) Aaron Roger (Cam Newton) ?
I mean if she kept herself in better shape as she is writing(working a pro sport ) then I would respect her a lot more .She is a GREAT (Joan come lately) Ran Fan ?? I wonder if it is the platform like NICK NICK NICK the ESPN guy who went from St. Louis to SF & now is a Rams HAtER !! SO({Ram} you get where I’m coming from ????????

I know I’m in 2 MYSELF(as a Rams Fan) because of how I’ve ALWAYS been a Rams (Angles,Laker) Draftnik & GM type since little.
Example is what I did this Sunday.
I play pickleball know & went through my childhood.Anyone who knows The Rams in The 70’s would realize what I did was KOOL ?? Where I am in LIFE & where I was!!
To say the Truth I was a LOOSER,but it doesn’t stop me from being better.I’m dealt some challenges in LIFE & not proud of myself,but I’m a lucky(blessed) man.Yeah my dad was(passed 10 years ago,mom 98in) ina my Life now.I’ll be going to 28th st. today & play with some old(good) guys & try(have fun ‘) & get better.Doubles is easier,but you know I made The Call The Rams were coming back !!
I’m a JOESPH NOTEBOOM Fan !!
You know where he came from (Steve Avila) SO(Ram) when Jourdan wants to TALK RAMS FOOTBALL & says The Rams are cutting him ??? I lost RESPECT for here as a Sports writer !!! Do I think she is good (YES) as a Rams writer ? I’d say I like her questions as a journalist & her insight (access) on The Rams.

Anyways as a Draftnik which I like to see is Top DE/Olb’s.That’s because of the Depth(lack of) at the 2024 . To think ?? Where would Bryon Young be on your Draft boards this year ???? First round ?? I’d say I wish in a way that he is going to get PAID!! Having that extra year ?? He is older & his next contract will be ?? Just saying ??

Peyton Wilson & Latu are both labeled as (INJURED) risk ?? That would benefit The Rams if there Draft stock. They both worked hard & are the type of players that would make The Rams DEFENSE GREAT !! The 2024 depth at CB is good ,so I think adding a couple late with RB value is how I would RUN The Draft as a Rams Fan

I can step away from this thread & know in my heart that come draft day I’ll be good & hopefully happy with The Rams choices.

LT ?? I still think Noteboom depending on Alaric’s contract could still start there.
—Jourdan(won’t listen now) in her humbleness doesn’t respect him ?
I’ve been to training camps & have seen Noteboom(Kroger) from the beginning with Andrew Whitworth who she never got to witness like AD99. She wants to know a HOF leader of MEN ?? It wasn’t AD99!!!
AD99 was just a flat out DAWG of his OWN BREED !! He was always first in line & when his DL(eric Henderson) left AD99 was gone. Those 2 worked hand in hand to get him & the D’ Front better.

Ac Carter & Giff start fresh with Kobie Turner & what youth The Rams got out of AD99 from last season with him will Continue in the future(Rams). We’ll see who The Rams draft upfront there.2024 has depth on DL/DT.
—I like my vision & where The Rams are drafting ? —Memphis is our draft guru - I give him that
Confused Joe Biden GIF by Luis Ricardo

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Decent speculation discussion. Same stuff we been discussing on here regarding draft strategy.

Edge, maybe 2 DT's, taking BPA in first round if someone falls and is an elite talent.

Maybe Mcvay takes Brian Thomas jr. due with Puka taking over for Kupp on the Horizon. Mcvays offense relies heavily on WR matchups and is hard to stop when he has the toys he needs. Can't argue against that.

I'm a little conflicted on Thomas. Seems like a boom or bust prospect closer to the Bust side.

Lots of 2nd-3rd round WR's to pick from that could really excel in Mcvays offense.
I am also conflicted with Thomas. I think what it boils down to is he's a bit of a project. Hell of an athlete, kind of guy it is hard to get when the Rams draft. And fits an element we need in this offense. But there are also two other lanky guys with elite speed behind him on that board (maybe not behind him btw) in Mitchell and Franklin. All three I expect will be off the board by early round 2.

Then you have the smaller types who look like McVay wideouts and several of them ran 4.4 forties. Guys like McConkey, Wilson, Pearsall, Burton. The depth of options frankly is ridiculous. What a class this is.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am also conflicted with Thomas. I think what it boils down to is he's a bit of a project. Hell of an athlete, kind of guy it is hard to get when the Rams draft. And fits an element we need in this offense. But there are also two other lanky guys with elite speed behind him on that board (maybe not behind him btw) in Mitchell and Franklin. All three I expect will be off the board by early round 2.

Then you have the smaller types who look like McVay wideouts and several of them ran 4.4 forties. Guys like McConkey, Wilson, Pearsall, Burton. The depth of options frankly is ridiculous. What a class this is.

Not even including potential third round picks: Brenden Rice, Jaylen Polk, Jalen McMillan, Malik Washington, Malachi Corley, Javon Baker (character scares me, but he's uber-talented), Johnny Wilson, Devontez Walker, maybe Ainias Smith?

And then the later picks are outstanding as well. Luke McCaffrey, Isaiah Williams, Tahj Washington, Ryan Flournoy, Bub Means, Jordan Whittington (my newest draft crush; reminds me of Amon-Ra St. Brown and Puka Nacua stylewise), Joshua Cephus, Cornelius Johnson, Jalen Coker, Zakhari Franklin, etc.

This is a very, very deep wide receiver class, and I would not be the least bit surprised if we double-dipped or even triple-dipped with our picks.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Decent speculation discussion. Same stuff we been discussing on here regarding draft strategy.

Edge, maybe 2 DT's, taking BPA in first round if someone falls and is an elite talent.

Maybe Mcvay takes Brian Thomas jr. due with Puka taking over for Kupp on the Horizon. Mcvays offense relies heavily on WR matchups and is hard to stop when he has the toys he needs. Can't argue against that.

I'm a little conflicted on Thomas. Seems like a boom or bust prospect closer to the Bust side.

Yeah, I think McVay could fall in love with Thomas' deep threat ability. As myself and others have stated though, that is all Thomas is right now. And his hands are questionable. I'm certainly not on board with him at 19.
Jayden Daniels at #11!

How does that make ANY sense?
I can see a world in which Daniels drops a bit. I can't recall who's podcast I was listening to, but, they got into his negatives and one of them was that it was thought Daniels played at 195 last year and how that starting QB's near that weight statistically has a horrific track record. There were other items of concern as well and had me a bit convinced. Maye would be my far and away 2nd QB.

I would not bet money on that. Caleb, yes. Jayden, no. Maye, probably.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
To 11th?!? Wow.

Yes / No on Jayden in the top-5? I would give you odds!

But it's stuff like this that makes the NFL off-season so much fun.
I can't see him getting to 11. But could see him at 6. Its unlikely since QB is in so much demand in this draft. If I were to bet, I'd bet he goes 3, but not to the cheats.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

“Probabilistically”?
Head hurt!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

So…if he is NOT selected at #11, which one of you wins the argument?
(If he is, you BOTH lose because the odds were obviously 100%!)