Josh Rosen is a dbag

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How well he plays doesn't change the fact that he is a dbag.

Lots of guys in the HOF are dbags.

Well, since in most cases, that association is purely subjective, it's not something one wins.

I hear ya, tho. You don't like him.

Moving on.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just borrowing this @-X-

@LesBaker

giphy.gif

Not liking this AZ draft...at all.

I legit think the Cards could be the #2 in this division.
They're going to be terrible offensively. That's essentially a one weapon team with no blocking up front,
a brittle QB, a bad QB and now a rookie QB.

They'll be good on defense.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well, since in most cases, that association is purely subjective, it's not something one wins.

I hear ya, tho. You don't like him.

Moving on.

Always respect and hugs and kisses to you Mac my brethren.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
He doesn't know how to protect himself. Donald will hold him up while Suh eats him.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Sure he expected to go top 3 or 4 so I get his disappointment but it did sound a tad arrogant. “All that anger went away”, clearly he’s a heck of a guy to get over it that quickly.
He sounds like one of those guys who acts like a d bag cuz he’s authentic and “real” , he didn’t need to say any of that stuff, people already are rooting for him to get his leg broken and he hasn’t played a down.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This day and age, people are finding their mouths and/or actions subject to a hyper sensitive response. Being active in social media can be a risky place.

I like the player. In many ways I love what I see. He can be very good.

Can he navigate his mouth? History says; buyer beware.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny that Rosen is taking heat for what multiple players say and feel every year. I'm no fan of him but this is a lot of heat for being honest about his feelings of being passed over and losing money for his first contract.

bluecoconuts

Legend
No I don't.

32 because he said 32 teams passed on him and he always wanted to remember that.

There are a number of players who have said or done similar things. Some good, some not. What Rosen said was an outlier, but it certainly wasn't unheard of.

Regardless it's being blown way out of proportion and those who think that stuff is true is 100% wrong.

There's really no other way to say it. I spent time with him, he was a student of mine, and he would often stay behind after section to talk and ask questions.

The stuff being said about him isn't true and never was. Those who have actually spent time with him will tell you that.

Those that haven't repeat the same bs.

It's not true.

I'll root against him because he's a Cardinal, but not because of bullshit lies about his character.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
32 because he said 32 teams passed on him and he always wanted to remember that.

There are a number of players who have said or done similar things. Some good, some not. What Rosen said was an outlier, but it certainly wasn't unheard of.

That isn't the same thing, nothing like what Rosen did at all.

And to me it is unheard of..........I've never heard a player say that after being drafted, then back it up with additional douchbaggery.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That isn't the same thing, nothing like what Rosen did at all.

And to me it is unheard of..........I've never heard a player say that after being drafted, then back it up with additional douchbaggery.

I think you're seeing and hearing what you want to, rather than what it really is. He's a competitive guy, but he's also incredibly smart and nice.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think you're seeing and hearing what you want to, rather than what it really is. He's a competitive guy, but he's also incredibly smart and nice.

Smart yes, no denying that. Nice is not a word I have seen used to describe him.

I'm not hearing what I want, I'm hearing exactly and precisely what he said. Twice.

He's coming off really poorly here. And for you to say other guys have done this type of thing, and that it isn't unheard of isn't accurate.

Nobody that I can ever recall in any pro sports draft has been this much of an asshole about where they got selected. And then backed it up with another stupid dickhead remark.

When he did the presser he had a chance to make it right.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
All you snowflakes are offended by a guy who speaks his mind and honest. What is "douchbaggery" are the pat, cliched, heard if before, afraid of hurting some real douche bags feelings, written by a publicist answers.

I think he is great. In trouble from Donald and co, but great.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Smart yes, no denying that. Nice is not a word I have seen used to describe him.

I'm not hearing what I want, I'm hearing exactly and precisely what he said. Twice.

He's coming off really poorly here. And for you to say other guys have done this type of thing, and that it isn't unheard of isn't accurate.

Nobody that I can ever recall in any pro sports draft has been this much of an icehole about where they got selected. And then backed it up with another stupid dork remark.

When he did the presser he had a chance to make it right.

I'm telling you those rumors about him not being nice aren't true.

It's something that has followed him his entire career, people assume he's an asshole but he's not.

Even people at UCLA figured him to be an asshole, and coaches, especially ones like dipshit Jim Mora would fan those flames.

At UCLA I would teach a few classes, most of them dealing with advanced physics and astronomy, and one basic one, known as a "blue bag class" AKA a class that a bunch of student athletes would take because it wasn't super hard or demanding (we didn't get into any real physics in it, very basic astronomy).

I would teach football players, basketball, baseball, track and field, pretty much all of them. Josh Rosen was the only student athlete I've ever seen who wanted to know why things happened. The rest were only good at regurgitating the answer if they knew it. Most would use their "tutors" to cheat for them, they'd get test questions before hand from other TA's or just outright steal them from an office, it was a huge pain. Rosen was different, he didn't just want to know that the Sun would eventually die, he wanted to know the why and the how, he wanted to understand it, really understand it, from all angles.

He would sit with me after class and ask questions, explain it in his own words to see if he really understood things, was always incredibly friendly.

Some people bitched because they wanted to to home or do something else, but those aren't teachers or instructors in my eyes. Those are just dictators who want to make sure they stay the smartest guy in the room.

The NFL is filled with Jeff Fishers, and not a lot of Sean McVays. If Rosen was a coach, he'd be more like McVay in terms of his thought process.

He just doesn't have the good looks or charisma to make everyone love him immediately.

But if you actually sit and talk with him, you'll see he's one of the nicest guys you'll meet. The nicest student athlete I've ever taught.

Again, I don't have issues with hating on him for being a Cardinal now, but let's keep it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.