Josh Rosen is a dbag

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just read his comments and saw a brief interview.

Fuck him.

What an arrogant clod. He even looks like a bust waiting to happen.

I can't root for a guy like this, plus he's in the division, so he has to flame out for me to be happy.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/s...h-pick-says-there-were-nine-mistakes-ahead-me

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The longer Josh Rosen waited in the green room inside AT&T Stadium, the more mad -- and more motivated -- he became.

After being selected by the Arizona Cardinals with the 10th overall pick Thursday night in the NFL draft, Rosen told reporters that he was "pissed" and "really angry" he fell outside the top three.

"There were nine mistakes ahead of me," Rosen said.

But when the Cardinals finally selected him after trading three picks this year to the Oakland Raiders to move up and snag the former UCLA quarterback, Rosen was relieved and inspired yet still unhappy all at once.

"I thought I should've been picked at 1, 2 or 3," Rosen said. "I dropped, and I was pissed. I was really, really angry. I wasn't really showing it. I was trying to keep calm, cool, composed. But I thought I was going to get picked, and I thought I was going to have to put on a face and try and fake happiness. But for some reason, right when I got that call, that's not what happened. I got really happy and really motivated.

"All I wanted to do was basically get on a plane right then and go straight to Arizona and start working. It was definitely a surprise when I got that phone call in terms of the emotions I was feeling. But I think everything happens for a reason."

Rosen found a home he seems happy with, and the Cardinals drafted their quarterback of the future. Rosen's selection marked the first time four quarterbacks were taken in the top 10 in the common draft era.

General manager Steve Keim said he did "quite a bit of work" on Rosen, who said his visit with the Cardinals was "just like any other visit." He didn't leave Arizona feeling like the Cardinals would certainly draft him, but he didn't leave sensing they would pass if given the opportunity.

Ants

Starter
I like Rosen and feared that he would go to the Cards.
And of course, like clockwork, a player that I really like went to a division rival.
Oh well.

The Ramowl

Starter
He annoys me but i am really pissed he is going to the Cards because I think he will be a good quarterback for a long time.
I hope I'm wrong though

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah what a D-bag. Mr. Rosen, let me introduce you to Mr Donald, Mr. Suh, and Mr. Brockers.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
It's understandable, expected reaction. He was being honest about his feeling. I don't see how that makes him a DBag

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's understandable, expected reaction. He was being honest about his feeling. I don't see how that makes him a DBag

He acted like a petulant spoiled child and disrespected peers, and on the biggest night of his life so far he showed his ass.

Even seen another guy fall in the draft and act like that?

I'm going to call him Josh Ball from now on.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If he act's like this for falling a FEW spots in the draft, how's he gonna act in a REAL tough scenario?

lockdnram21

Legend
I like him he's confident.... But sucks for him he better hope carson stays healthy cause he's going to meet mr suh and Mr Donald

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
He acted like a petulant spoiled child and disrespected peers, and on the biggest night of his life so far he showed his ass.

Bingo. Not only did he act like he was entitled to go higher in the draft, he sh!t all over the guys who did go ahead of him. Hope the defensive players taken before him remember that when they play against him. What a d!ck.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Josh Rosen said:
"I was trying to keep calm, cool, composed."

How shrewd, astute, intelligent of him.....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did you see the interview? Because that's not how he came off at all.
Don't make the mistake of taking a writer's opinion of what was said, over what was said.
Sure the kid was disappointed, that shows he has high expectations.
So tired of hearing all these kids regurgitating the same cliché's. Its refreshing to hear a bit of honesty IMO.
I think the kid is going to be great, and am disappointed he's in our division

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Just another perspective, as someone who is also very self critical, I can empathize with Rosen. You do everything you can: play your hardest in college, train for combine, interviews, and pro days. And you're disappointed that you were passed up by three other players at your position.

I'd be disappointed, angry and frustrated too. Applaud the kid for his honesty. I think he's more disappointed in himself that he couldn't do any better than get chosen at 10.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Players say stuff like this every year, he wanted to go higher and he's a competitive guy. He got angry he was slipping, I don't blame him, especially after his former coach threw him under the bus for not reason which caused him to slip. As soon as he was picked he realised it was silly to be angry and got happy, makes sense.

For someone who's biggest question mark was motivation to play, I would think this would be a really good sign that won't be an issue.

I don't see it as him being a dbag in any way. Players have literally chosen numbers to remind them of slipping in the draft.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just another perspective, as someone who is also very self critical, I can empathize with Rosen. You do everything you can: play your hardest in college, train for combine, interviews, and pro days. And you're disappointed that you were passed up by three other players at your position.

I'd be disappointed, angry and frustrated too. Applaud the kid for his honesty. I think he's more disappointed in himself that he couldn't do any better than get chosen at 10.
Peyton Manning told the Colts if they didn't draft him, he'd kick their azzes. Tom Brady told the Pats that drafting him was the best decision they ever made. Because they worked out great, those comments are construed as confident, but if they would have sucked, they would have been construed as arrogant.
Rosen will ultimately be judged on his play and you watch how different the opinion will change if he turns out great.
Aaron Rodgers looked like a whiner when he slipped too....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The world has many DBags and their QB is Josh Rosen

He's got some serious competition.

grab-2017-11-18-17h12m55s198.png

Status
Not open for further replies.