Josh Rosen is a dbag

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho_X

Legend
The guy certainly doesn't hold his feelings back say what you will about that. Speaking your mind about your own situation isn't a huge deal to me. What will be interesting is when he starts getting pissed at teammates. What happens when he is in the game getting his ass laid out every other play by the Rams D-line? Will he keep it all in or will he start being a smart ass prick to his o-line and receivers? Rosen might be the best QB in the draft talent wise. Will he be able to keep his teammates loyalty as a leader though? Having the locker room hate you is a quick way to not making it in the NFL.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guys have said at the draft for forever that teams will regret passing on them. Suddenly that's a bad thing? I'm not a Rosen apologist but it's funny that he is a bad guy yet nobody is saying anything else about the other guys who said the same things like Jackson having to have a team trade up to 32 and take him. He said teams would regret passing on him too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Peyton Manning told the Colts if they didn't draft him, he'd kick their azzes. Tom Brady told the Pats that drafting him was the best decision they ever made. Because they worked out great, those comments are construed as confident, but if they would have sucked, they would have been construed as arrogant.
Rosen will ultimately be judged on his play and you watch how different the opinion will change if he turns out great.
Aaron Rodgers looked like a whiner when he slipped too....

Amen. Confidence is important for QBs. Rosen can play. Hell, many of y'all would be lauding a player we drafted for saying something similar. Anyone remember how pissed off Josh Reynolds was last year? I liked that.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You can be confident without referring to the 9 guys taken ahead of you as "mistakes".

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Geez - the difference between being drafted #3 and being drafted #10 is $13 million. I would like to see any one of us just being cost $13 million and not be disappointed - especially since many do believe he was the best QB in this draft. I would have picked him first. He has the physical talent, and despite the rumors always showed that he has the drive to be the best. Meanwhile Mayfield has legitimate red flags all around him, is a suspension waiting to happen from what OU students have told me, and went #1.

There are going to be a lot of teams wishing they had drafted him, and he's going to try his hardest to make that plain. Sucks, since he is going to a division rival.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Guys have said at the draft for forever that teams will regret passing on them. Suddenly that's a bad thing? I'm not a Rosen apologist but it's funny that he is a bad guy yet nobody is saying anything else about the other guys who said the same things like Jackson having to have a team trade up to 32 and take him. He said teams would regret passing on him too.

If people listen to the audio he sounds nothing like what the media are making him out to be.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like him he's confident.... But sucks for him he better hope carson stays healthy cause he's going to meet mr suh and Mr Donald

Palmer retired.

Did you see the interview? Because that's not how he came off at all.

It's how I felt, and I saw the snippet of the interview. It was shitty of him to say that type of thing.

If this makes him a dbag then the world is full of dbag's.

Well, it is.

I'd be disappointed, angry and frustrated too.

Who wouldn't be upset? But that's a lame excuse for going up on a podium and slamming people because you didn't get picked where you felt like you should have been. Then telling people you didn't want to "act like I was happy" or whatever is immature.

Peyton Manning told the Colts if they didn't draft him, he'd kick their azzes. Tom Brady told the Pats that drafting him was the best decision they ever made.

And...............never said anything about other players being mistakes.

Guys have said at the draft for forever that teams will regret passing on them. Suddenly that's a bad thing?

See above, there is a HUGE difference between this and what other players have said.

You can be confident without referring to the 9 guys taken ahead of you as "mistakes".

Winner winner chicken dinner.

I've never seen a player be that disrespectful, arrogant and entitled. Maybe his attitude is why he dropped. What the hell is the point of slamming the 9 picks ahead of you? Why disrespect the players and ball clubs?

Imagine a guy getting picked #1 overall saying "well this is where I should have been picked. Anyone of the other guys being picked #1 overall would have been a mistake."

@XXXIVwin posted a link and there were plenty of question marks about him and his attitude. Like I said, he just showed his ass and if I was his father I'd be embarrassed and would advise him to apologize for that shit.

I'm glad he's in AZ. I'm looking forward to the Rams DL showing him the real mistake. The Cardinals OL.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Good for Rosen for speaking his mind. Fans are fickle, talk to much and your a big mouth, dont talk enough and give cookie cutter answers and your plain and boring. Athletes these days cant win lol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The perception of Rosen is the thing. Is he a know it all, or a genius? Is he confident or a whiny spoiled brat?

The kicker is his coach’s comments a few weeks ago. Comments that he suddenly back tracked and tried to amend. Which is correct? Was Mora speaking freely or stupidly at first? Was he being politically correct afterwards or was he honestly sorry for not thinking before he spoke?

It’s been said that Rosen is the best pure passer in this draft. He is also supposedly very intelligent. So then why isn’t he the consensus number 1 pick? There must be something that teams didn’t like about him. Was it his streaky play? Or did he come across poorly in interviews?

He is a QB so he gets the benefit of the doubt, more than any other position. So I won’t say, he is still a first round pick. Something caused him to slide a little. Is it so far fetched to think it might be that he actually is a douche?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hope you're right about him Les. Because personally I think he's going to be a fine pro, and I am beyond irritated that the Cards got him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is a QB so he gets the benefit of the doubt, more than any other position. So I won’t say, he is still a first round pick. Something caused him to slide a little. Is it so far fetched to think it might be that he actually is a douche?
I think its his injury history.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I understand a player being very disappointed about falling but to be pissed to the point of things going blurry seems a bit much. Anyway, he better get used to things turning blurry because after the rams knock Sam out of the game, this kid is in for a very rude awakening.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Well you're right in that the teams are going to know more than we do on the personal side of things from interviewing people around UCLA from professors and cafeteria folks to guys in the locker room. I've never liked him because he's a Bruin, but tbh I respect the dude and his talent and what he's done playing for Mora's moronic kid.

Way I take his comments is that he lacks that filter when he speaks, where he just says what he thinks. Guys might not take that well even in the locker room, but if he works hard and excels everyone will accept who he is and win with him. So just like any of these guys the bigger question to my mind is whether he's going to do the work. Does he have that pride and competitiveness to ensure he's going to live up to his talent. I think he does. But yeah we'll see.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well you're right in that the teams are going to know more than we do on the personal side of things from interviewing people around UCLA from professors and cafeteria folks to guys in the locker room. I've never liked him because he's a Bruin, but tbh I respect the dude and his talent and what he's done playing for Mora's moronic kid.

Way I take his comments is that he lacks that filter when he speaks, where he just says what he thinks. Guys might not take that well even in the locker room, but if he works hard and excels everyone will accept who he is and win with him. So just like any of these guys the bigger question to my mind is whether he's going to do the work. Does he have that pride and competitiveness to ensure he's going to live up to his talent. I think he does. But yeah we'll see.

Yes I agree, but Jay Cutler has the talent and put in the work, but lacked the filter too. Just an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.