It'll take some time for Rams' top pick Greg Robinson to get comfortable at left guard

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
upload_2014-6-7_10-18-53.jpeg
images
Hmm.. I think we're on to something

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would this make our DL The Fantastic Four?
That might catch on if they're everything people think they are. Somebody at ESPN (Berman probably) is going to say that, I think.

SierraRam

Recreational User
That might catch on if they're everything people think they are. Somebody at ESPN (Berman probably) is going to say that, I think.

I think it was coined back in May during a thread about nicknaming our D. But yeah, Berman will own it soon... Hopefully

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I think some of the blame has to go to the RBs vs. the 3 man fronts. Sometimes the vision hasn't been as good and holes have been missed when I watched.
Good, I hope....many times I saw guards 5 yards down field blocking no one....I was surprised....but, I don't pay attention to other nfl lines to know if that is normal....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think almost all players are shocked by the complexity of pro playbooks vs. college,
I really think Pete Carrol decided to just become more physical and faster in the pros because it's how he won in college,so bottom line if ya have the horses simple is fine but if you're out manned simple's gonna get ya killed.

I thought of Carroll right away too, when I read Memphis' post. He runs a very simple defense and it works. PSU ran that same cover 3 for years and they always had a top defense. Sometimes the KISS(Keep It Simple Stupid) principle is just a better way to go.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I just hope if Donald IS The Thing, he's Marvel Comics' The Thing.

Because if he was John Carpenter's The Thing, that'd just be WEIRD.