I would love to see the "all 22" shot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
True, Jrry, however some of the bigger guys do have better feet than others. And with someone as athletic as Cook I expect him to be able to show that, but he doesn't.

I do agree with regards to SJ. My belief is he got too big up top, when he was younger and all legs he was fearsome. The top-heavy version might be more durable but yeah he does get tripped up easy compared to his younger self in my estimation.

I agree that SJ was harder to take low in his youth, but I attribute the change to back problems and surgery for them taking his leg lift from him,beside the fact that all the hits to the thighs accumulate and when you are the leading active rusher in the league ..you've accumulated a lot of hits.
Back in the day you took him low at your own peril,now his leg lift is so abysmal even Mike Rumph would tackle him that way

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hate seeing posts where someone is clearly a fan of individual players moreso than their team.

But anyway. Back to Cook... I have to agree it is frustrating how easy he goes down. It's ridiculous. This is why I love the rumbling, bumbling, stumbling type TEs when they get the ball, where you see DBs saying "Oh SH!*".

I am becoming a very big fan of Harkey, for that matter. And the Rams' TE depth is very impressive, as well.

Do you mean like Ernie Conwell? I loved how hard he ran after the catch, too bad injuries caught up to him.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Quick will NEVER out perform WAtkins...EVER. Let alone THREE years after being drafted.

But Quick is doing more than I ever thought he would.

Maybe now he could score a TD one of these days too...

Your wish came true! A TD and 62 yards and a PI call!

Watkins got 19 yards.